Body Positivity

TOUCAN

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Weird...when the low carb argument doesn't suit you you abandon it...

Weird...

And low-carb alcohol is actually very high in calories, though there are myriad deleterious effects on our bodies due to alcohol consumption.

Let me know when you figure out what you're even trying to say so I can let ET know to say it's brilliant 😁.

you some kind of prohibitionist or something?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I met my wife, saw my wife's booty and said "Imma put a baby in her..."

Mission Accomplished Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Ahhh did the same about a year ago. Now she's like "he's cute, let's have another" and I'm like if we have another I'm going to have to start selling foot pics on Onlyfans 

Edited by BullsandBroncos
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

I thought working out would improve my mental health. Granted my diet is bad so I haven't lost all the weight I wanted.

I feel like it has gotten way worse. Starting to affect my judgment and decision making.

It's highly likely that working out isn't the primary factor behind it getting worse.

• Like 3

On 12/12/2021 at 6:09 PM, NudeTayne said:

The most attractive trait to women (and female-identifying men) is power/strength. You're arguing against observable reality with some cherry-picked (social programming?) statistics from garbage surveys.

Nope. Women are turned on by guys who can chop wood all day and be dominant. Start lifting if you want to keep your partner interested or her/his eye will stray.

This is reality. You're speaking as if modern society's unraveling is a good thing and not just what is happening with too many vices and sedentary lifestyles.

Lulz. Whatever makes you feel better, cap.

Some women are indeed attracted to “traditional” masculine features. In fact most women probably on some level find a lot of “traditional” masculine features attractive. However, you claiming it is the most attractive trait is … not well-founded.

Also, for that to be true, more strength must mean more attractive. That doesn’t even pass your anecdata test.

Ain’t nobody said fit people aren’t attractive. Ain’t nobody said female-identifying people don’t find fit people desirable. But my claim was the muscular hulk ideal that is foisted on society as the “ideal man” look is an appeal to men who think it’s necessary to be hulked out and muscular to be attractive. And that’s borne out in the data. Then you countered that by basically doing the thing I said.

So that was fun.

And perhaps just to make it abundantly obvious because I guess things weren’t clear before, there is a sizable difference between finding something generally attractive and then prioritizing what you look for in a partner. Those aren’t the same things. We’re talking about how female-identifying people tend to inform us how they prioritize desirable traits. Prioritizing physical fitness and muscularity farther down the list doesn’t mean it’s irrelevant; it just means it might be far less important to them than you think it is.

Just saying, maybe listen to your intended audience about what they want, rather than assuming they think the same way you do.

• Like 8

On 12/12/2021 at 7:54 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes, definitely best to ignore the information obtained by asking women this question directly and instead listen to the straight guy on FF who’s stating his opinion as fact.

If only there were some phrase to adequately describe what is occurring here. Unfortunately, this is probably an isolated enough incident that rarely if ever occurs in other contexts, so such a term probably doesn’t exist.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Lulz. Whatever makes you feel better, cap.

Some women are indeed attracted to “traditional” masculine features. In fact most women probably on some level find a lot of “traditional” masculine features attractive. However, you claiming it is the most attractive trait is … not well-founded.

Also, for that to be true, more strength must mean more attractive. That doesn’t even pass your anecdata test.

Ain’t nobody said fit people aren’t attractive. Ain’t nobody said female-identifying people don’t find fit people desirable. But my claim was the muscular hulk ideal that is foisted on society as the “ideal man” look is an appeal to men who think it’s necessary to be hulked out and muscular to be attractive. And that’s borne out in the data. Then you countered that by basically doing the thing I said.

So that was fun.

And perhaps just to make it abundantly obvious because I guess things weren’t clear before, there is a sizable difference between finding something generally attractive and then prioritizing what you look for in a partner. Those aren’t the same things. We’re talking about how female-identifying people tend to inform us how they prioritize desirable traits. Prioritizing physical fitness and muscularity farther down the list doesn’t mean it’s irrelevant; it just means it might be far less important to them than you think it is.

Just saying, maybe listen to your intended audience about what they want, rather than assuming they think the same way you do.

You shouldn't be a mod, Mod-identifying person. Your condescending garbage shouldn't be allowed on this site, chief. Lol strawmen posts like yours should be ignorable, pal. You should be ignorable, buddy.

So reading your weak-sauce post was fun.

Edited by NudeTayne

20 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You shouldn't be a mod, Mod-identifying person. Your condescending garbage shouldn't be allowed on this site, chief. Lol strawmen posts like yours should be ignorable, pal. You should be ignorable, buddy.

for a strong-willed, masculine alpha you sure do cry a lot

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think you need to eat more stew

• Like 5