Body Positivity

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

no way comedy GIF by CBC

The lemonade versions are good, especially in the summer by a pool/beach, but regular seltzer’s are 🤮 

So, just to make sure I'm translating this correctly, and reminding all of us:

Anything in the hot summer combined with lemonade containing alcohol is always delicious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, just to make sure I'm translating this correctly, and reminding all of us:

Anything in the hot summer combined with lemonade containing alcohol is always delicious.

The lemonade versions taste very different than the regular seltzers.  Truly lemonades are pretty damned good.  Truly seltzer taste like sadness. There’s very little flavor.  It’s like someone ate (insert flavor) and the burped in your face.  That’s the flavor level you get.

I guess some people may find them refreshing, but I don’t like them.  It’s like the worst part of a vodka and soda (lack of taste/flavor) without the 80 proof base to get you where you’re trying to go expeditiously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

You shouldn't be a mod, Mod-identifying person. Your condescending garbage shouldn't be allowed on this site, chief. Lol strawmen posts like yours should be ignorable, pal. You should be ignorable, buddy.

So reading your weak-sauce post was fun.

😆

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Unfortunately, a byproduct of being a manly man is that we aren’t properly taught how to regulate and process our emotions. So we’re prone to belligerent outbursts.

And at the risk of poking the very manly bear who clearly lifts a lot, I didn’t strawman. An understandable mistake if you haven’t had a chance to read up on it though; you were probably out chopping wood all day with the rest of the manliest men when we learned that.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

😆

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. Unfortunately, a byproduct of being a manly man is that we aren’t properly taught how to regulate and process our emotions. So we’re prone to belligerent outbursts.

And at the risk of poking the very manly bear who clearly lifts a lot, I didn’t strawman. An understandable mistake if you haven’t had a chance to read up on it though; you were probably out chopping wood all day with the rest of the manliest men when we learned that.

HERE'S A WARNING FOR BEING GARBAGE.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good to know, thanks guys. A few years ago I switched basically entirely to red wine and bourbon to avoid a lot of the sugar/carbs (bourbon) while reaping some of the antioxident/heart health benefits (red wine) and have basically cut beer out entirely, save one every once in a while or so

This is pretty much my standard as well - single malt scotch and red wine, only time I have a beer is if I'm at an Astros/Rockets game.

Good for the ticker, good for the waistline.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Honey, I was being called garbage before you were born.

I find that easy to believe.

Source: Tayne is young and hot, fret old and not.

Spoiler

, though I don't think you're as old as people think.

Edited by NudeTayne

I just saw this thread! I only read the first 2 posts and then scrolled to the last page. Leave it to guys to go from body positivity speak to alcohol LMAO!!

I didn't read the other posts but just my 2 cents as a female...

You guys get away with beer bellies and dad bods!!!!!  C'mon now, I like beer too (grant it, thankfully no beer belly yet, ha) 

If you're not curvy with larger assets top and bottom, then you better be thinner. There's no in-between when it comes to the social media, etc    Being candid, I'm thankful as a female that I'm not larger or too skinny. But I must post that on behalf of the other females :)  

That written, I'm again very thankful that being short - I'm proportioned pretty well and I've learned to NOT compare myself to other females; real life and social media.  Body positivity is important for males and females.  

PS - I'll go back soon and read the other posts. I'm curious what the gents have to write about it (other than alcohol, LOL!)

• Like 4

Seltzers are good once in while imo, but I typically drink beer (IPAs/Stout) and wine. Rarely I get hard liquor. Been trying to cut back on drinking really and trying to use CBD and CBD related products since they be legal now. Also been walking and trying to get more in touch with my emotions. I try to be positive in general, and I like that I am trying to be healthy tbh. I feel a bit heavy though and well I am not quite a masculine guy, quite fem tbh, but I don't appear that way as I do look like a chubby rugged guy to people sadly. Hopefully I can feel better in the future about that. 

• Like 1