Body Positivity

TOUCAN

I know dudes who only pursue super tiny borderline unusually small bodied women.
I know dudes who only like moms with a dump truck *** and legs like a racehorse.
I know dudes whose eyes don't have to go below the belly button or above the neck to decide if they're interested in a mating ritual.
I know dudes who don't have much of a preference, or who prefer a little bit of multiple features.

Do any of you think that women might potentially have some kind of variety in what they're looking for, similar to how men do? Or is that super crazy? 
Am I asking questions that science is both ready and willing to answer? Am I hindering some kind of societal progress by considering such a thought? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

The most attractive trait to women (and female-identifying men) is power/strength. You're arguing against observable reality with some cherry-picked (social programming?) statistics from garbage surveys.

Nope. Women are turned on by guys who can chop wood all day and be dominant. Start lifting if you want to keep your partner interested or her/his eye will stray.

Yes, definitely best to ignore the information obtained by asking women this question directly and instead listen to the straight guy on FF who’s stating his opinion as fact.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes, definitely best to ignore the information obtained by asking women this question directly and instead listen to the straight guy on FF who’s stating his opinion as fact.

You probably believe three out of four dentists actually recommend Crest.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ah yes, clearly the same thing.

It is. You're a sucker for believing cherry-picked surveys 🤷‍♂️. It's silly to have to even explain this. I'll break down basically the argument:

Me: Women are attracted most to archetypally (per human anatomy) attractive men. Just like around and see who the most archetypally attractive women--i.e., the women who have the most choices--tend to choose.

You: According to surveys, women are attracted most to less attractive men (because reasons), so it is so.

👍

Source: reality. We're not talking outliers; cultural programming and trauma are responsible for some level of randomness like a man being attracted to 600 pound women or to a woman with a buzz-cut who kicks him in the junk, but it's an exception, not the rule. It's clear top-to-bottom in product marketing (swimsuit model types are used for a reason when trying to sell sex to men in hopes of selling alcohol etc.).

The majority of men and women are attracted to things like symmetry per nature (examples of this are wide hips in women, broad shoulders in men), healthy fat distribution, healthy musculature, healthy skin, healthy teeth, able to protect them...do I need to go on? IMO y'all are just being silly taking the untenable position you are taking. But it's your hill 🤷‍♂️.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Calories in, calories out bruh.

Weird...when the low carb argument doesn't suit you you abandon it...

Weird...

And low-carb alcohol is actually very high in calories, though there are myriad deleterious effects on our bodies due to alcohol consumption.

Let me know when you figure out what you're even trying to say so I can let ET know to say it's brilliant 😁.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

The majority of men and women are attracted to things like symmetry per nature (examples of this are wide hips in women, broad shoulders in men), healthy fat distribution, healthy musculature, healthy skin, healthy teeth, able to protect them...do I need to go on? IMO y'all are just being silly taking the untenable position you are taking. But it's your hill

so dad bod with good hygiene?

• Like 2