2022 Prospect General Discussion Thread

Jeezla

One thing i always love about the senior bowl is I get to watch people from the fcs that I havent seen before and watch them compete vs the fbs kids and wait to see who shines

And that guy for me this year is Eric Johnson, the DL from Missouri St.  Size, speed, power, quickness, he looks like he has all the tools to be a good NFL lineman, really impressive week.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

🚨 my QB1 🚨 

Per @crissy_floyd on Twitter,

Carson Strong says he has met with several NFL teams since the Senior Bowl kicked off.

Specifically says his meetings with the Commanders, Saints, Steelers, Eagles, and Titans went well.

Still strange to read

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Josh Johnson - Tulsa - He got game.

I’m ngl I was high off my *** on YouTube a few days ago and came across a WR vs. DB video from the Shrine Bowl practices and I saw Johnson with his build, the #84 and natural separation ability and thought I was looking at Antonio Brown. Not saying that he’ll be successful at the next level or not, but that was the name that immediately popped in my head from first exposure.

I wasn’t the only one as Josh Carney who runs Steelers Depot had the same thought initially.