Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

I think one of Doug's problems was not having a firm enough hand with his players AND assistant coaches.

That has never seemed like an issue with Sirianni. He would light up a player in practice over a missed assignment, but he's still a players coach like Pederson  was. Really like how he's progressed as a play caller over the course of the year. Thought today was a really well called game.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can only wish that upon that terrible organization. Just a shame that Lawrence got stuck there. The Jags really need a good culture in their new regime though.

Doug isn't a bad coach. He just needs assistants that can make up for his deficiencies. In the right spot I think he can be very successful again.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

One last point: I know we Hate Howie here, but what he has done with aquiring OL talent on this roster can not be understated. We have the deepest OL in the league and it isn't close, and even when playing with backups at both Guard spots we have arguably a top 5 OL. A lot of other teams would kill for what we have at OL.

You know the feeling is on high when Howie starts getting some love again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:
3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Doug belongs in Florida. He looks like he owns a pontoon boat and listens to CCR all day. And he's also constantly playing golf and shooting in the high 80's before leaving in the last model year corvette.

Perfect 

And don't think I'm criticizing that kind of life. That's a good life. You know there's some 45 year old milf with fake DD's on the pontoon boat, and probably a German Shepard that really loves him and listens to his commands.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

And don't think I'm criticizing that kind of life. That's a good life. You know there's some 45 year old milf with fake DD's on the pontoon boat, and probably a German Shepard that really loves him and listens to his commands.

You’re explaining my exact planned retirement life. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You know the feeling is on high when Howie starts getting some love again. 

I like to think I’m fair with him. I still think he should be fired but I give him credit where it is due. He does well with trades and contracts and he is great and bringing in OL talent. 

But ya still fire Howie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:
4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You’re explaining my exact planned retirement life. 

Every 4 years he replaces the milf with a new 45 year old, and he always cups a boob with his SB ring hand while steering the pontoon with the other hand.