Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

Chargers, Giants were also.... very winnable.

chargers i just have belief that they were completely the better team and would have ended up winning regardless. The giants i dont really count because one - we were playing how we play now at the time so it's kind of irrelevant to suggest it, and two - regardless of scheme that game went as poorly as it could possibly go with turnovers. That's not something that a change of scheme just magically fixes.

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

chargers i just have belief that they were completely the better team and would have ended up winning regardless. The giants i dont really count because one - we were playing how we play now at the time so it's kind of irrelevant to suggest it, and two - regardless of scheme that game went as poorly as it could possibly go with turnovers. That's not something that a change of scheme just magically fixes.

Chargers game the Eagles played too passive and vanilla. Still, without a frivolous PI call against on 3rd down late in that game the Eagles probably would have pulled that game out. The Eagles had began commiting to the running game by the Chargers just fyi. The Giants game Hurts may have been dealing with an injury because he was just generally off. Could have easily thrown 5-6 picks. There were Reagor's drops which could have sealed the game. Scott's TD run was called back on an unnecessary holding that Herbig committed while Kelce missed a few snaps. I think the players on offense just didn't execute that game and had untimely penalties. The defense absolutely did enough for the Eagles to win but just didn't get help from the offense.

13 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Giants and 49ers games are the 2 where I still can’t believe we lost them…..

A 91 yard catch and no points on the drive. How do you even? 

Same way you set a NFL record with a 15 play 108 yd drive and not score points. Nick Sirianni. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Ebb and flows of the year. You usually end up exactly where you should. Win some games you prb shouldn’t. Lose some games you prb should win. Happens every year. Key is winning those close games consistently. That’s what separates playoff teams.