Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We trade Hurts, our 2023 1st, and Dillard. We'll even toss in Barnett. They might prefer Minshew tho.

Huh?

They have Love and Bakhtiari, and they run a 3-4. Why would they want that at all?

I see us potentially moving all those guys if they are trading for a QB. But doesn’t make much sense with the Packers. Would probably have to be straight picks.

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Huh?

They have Love and Bakhtiari, and they run a 3-4. Why would they want that at all?

I see us potentially moving all those guys if they are trading for a QB. But doesn’t make much sense with the Packers. Would probably have to be straight picks.

Rodgers is gonnna cost you a minimum of 3 first rounders.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Rodgers is gonnna cost you a minimum of 3 first rounders.

His age + the No trade clause I’d say at least two firsts. Highest bidder can’t just swoop in for him.

Though yeah the extra stuff could essentially equal another 1st.

Could see the Broncos trading their 1st/2nd/3rd this year + next years 1st and that being it. They have the Rams’ 2nd and 3rd rounders from the Von trade

31 minutes ago, Danger said:

Anyone catch PFF grades from yesterday?

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-15-game-recap-philadelphia-eagles-27-washington-football-team-17 

Quarterback

Hurts was impressive in the Eagles’ comeback win, as he completed 20-of-26 passes for 296 yards for one touchdown and a fluky interception off of Dallas Goedert’s heel. The fumble will drag his grade down a bit, but he should finish PFF’s review process with a 75.0-plus grade.

Best I could find. 

42 minutes ago, Danger said:
3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Jeezla just trading players that won’t even be under contract next year 

Just Jeezla things. We should expect this by now.

I like how nothing I said will actually happen, but the big hang up is trading Derek Barnett because he's not under contract after this season. Like he would have some sort of value if he was under contract.

Edited by Jeezla

17 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Could of won TB, KC and LAC if not for penalties.  Let's be real.

I don't disagree but I'll say that with KC and LAC  the defense was too passive. I understand why you would be conservative against these teams especially in the back end. However, you still need to disguise your defensive looks whether you blitz or not. Gannon seems to have done a better job of disguising lately. Also, Eagles got screwed by a phantom PI call against LAC on a key 3rd down stop that would have given them the opportunity to win the game. Against Tampa, the referees were terrible. The Eagles receivers were being mugged all game by the Tampa's DBs and maybe got one call. I honestly think with a referee crew that wasn't in love with Tom Brady, the Eagles would have won that game.