Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

well we got 7 wins this season. that was my "im very happy with what transpired" cutoff. so I'm pretty happy with how this season has gone. I'm optimistic about sirianni right now.

My prediction for the season was 7-10 and I thought I was being slightly optimistic, so I'll take what should be a 8-10 win season.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

just heard a fox announcer saying eagles would be a tough out in the playoffs lol

Don't look now. Top 10 Defense and a Running game rushing for 200+ a game. That's winning football. Eagles would be on a 4 game win streak most likely if that occurred? Yeah just might be!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Don't look now. Top 10 Defense and a Running game rushing for 200+ a game. That's winning football. Eagles would be on a 4 game win streak most likely? Yeah, might be!!

Cowboys will probably spank us in week 18, then beat us again in the wildcard.

Just now, Jeezla said:

What's everyone's Nick Sirianni approval rating right now?

I'm not ready to crown him yet but he's been basically everything you could hope for. Had a clear cut plan at the start of the season, scrapped his entire scheme to make a new one around his limited QB and went from the worst rushing offense to the best in the league. 

I'm most happy about his willingness to completely change his scheme to fit his personnel 

• Like 1