Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

33 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I wonder if Alexander will get a chance to give it a go .. despite practicing for the past two week I'm guessing no.  Maybe the Vikings game in two weeks to help shut down Jefferson.

I'll be very surprised if Alexander plays before Week 17 against the Vikings. Unless MLF is full of it, all Alexander has been doing in practice the last two weeks is individual drills. I don't think he's as close as some people think. My guess, the Packers will use the entire 21-day IR window before they activate him (meaning after the Browns game) and then he'll maybe play against the Vikings. 

Just now, Leader said:

I've lost track.......whats the latest on Z?

There really is no latest...he's still not practicing. Hoping for Z in the regular season is probably a pipe dream at this point. I think you could see Z ready for the first playoff game, especially if we get the bye. My guess, he'll start practicing either next week or the week after and ramp up for about 3 weeks, leading into the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

I'll be very surprised if Alexander plays before Week 17 against the Vikings. Unless MLF is full of it, all Alexander has been doing in practice the last two weeks is individual drills. I don't think he's as close as some people think. My guess, the Packers will use the entire 21-day IR window before they activate him (meaning after the Browns game) and then he'll maybe play against the Vikings. 

The DET game as a warmup works fine for me. We have to consider his skill level's not gonna be top notch following so many down weeks - so bringing him back against some any WR talent - in what constitutes must win games - probably isnt a great idea. Let him *start* to get his game legs back against some chump team before we hit the big time - and at this point, DETs the only one left.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

There really is no latest...he's still not practicing. Hoping for Z in the regular season is probably a pipe dream at this point. I think you could see Z ready for the first playoff game, especially if we get the bye. My guess, he'll start practicing either next week or the week after and ramp up for about 3 weeks, leading into the playoffs. 

Okay. Thanks. Yeah...that bye week could be critical.

Just now, Leader said:

The DET game as a warmup works fine for me. We have to consider his skill level's not gonna be top notch following so many down weeks - so bringing him back against some any WR talent - in what constitutes must win games - probably isnt a great idea. Let him *start* to get his game legs back against some chump team before we hit the big time - and at this point, DETs the only one left.

It would be a big lift to have him against the Vikings. As well as our D has played in the last 5-6 weeks, we really struggled against JJ and the Vikings passing game. Having Alexander would be big. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

It would be a big lift to have him against the Vikings. As well as our D has played in the last 5-6 weeks, we really struggled against JJ and the Vikings passing game. Having Alexander would be big. 

Agree......if he's up to it. The guy's done nothing for quite awhile. Expecting him to hit the ground running...and be who he can be...against that tandem of WR's.......
I'll hope for the best.

On 12/16/2021 at 11:16 PM, packfanfb said:

Apparently the NFL was listening to the convo between @incognito_man and I yesterday. They basically split the baby and will now allow asymptomatic players to return after a single negative test (and it appears the test itself will be based on viral load, not a true positive/negative). 

That change happened 2 weeks ago.

Hundley>Huntley

Before the season started I had Baltimore penciled in as the winner of this game, but with the way GB is playing and the injury list that Baltimore has, I don't think this one will be close. 

I don't see the Packers losing another game this season. The #1 seed will once again go through Lambeau.

I'm not just saying that. Green Bay has that balance that championship teams have.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Hundley>Huntley

Before the season started I had Baltimore penciled in as the winner of this game, but with the way GB is playing and the injury list that Baltimore has, I don't think this one will be close. 

I don't see the Packers losing another game this season. The #1 seed will once again go through Lambeau.

I'm not just saying that. Green Bay has that balance that championship teams have.

Our offensive line is going to be Nijman-Runyan-Patrick-Turner-Kelly

We have all the potential in the world to lose games

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our offensive line is going to be Nijman-Runyan-Patrick-Turner-Kelly

We have all the potential in the world to lose games

The Ravens DL looks like the defensive version of that. The half the Browns team has Covid, will play on a short week and we're at Lambeau.

Our adversity is a drop in the bucket compared to the next two teams.

If Bakh isn't back by Minny, I wouldn't expect him back at all. Time to take the training wheels off, it's been a full damn year.