Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

Just now, Smidgeon said:

Didn't that work though? Andrews was the offense in the first quarter and was only a part of it after. He's a great player. I think the adjustment was effective. 

Not really. We still gave up 30 and everything was easy. He still refused to contain the QB and played soft cushion off the receivers. There was no resistance between the 20s and barely any inside the RZ. We're lucky to have won that. 

It was a **** gameplan, no matter how you slice it.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Nah this was just a bad gameplan and even worse execution. Don't excuse it with a few injuries, two of which haven't been a problem most of the year. They need to be a lot better. Throw this one in the trash and move on. 

Let's also not act like the Ravens offense wasn't also decimated with injuries and had a backup QB in and were missing some OL starters I believe. Just a really bad game by the defense. They were bad against MIN a few weeks ago, stunk for a half against a terrible Bears offense, and then had this disaster of a game

That side of the ball is trending in the wrong direction at the worst time

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

The team is 11-3, in control of the #1 seed, just went into BAL and came out with a win, and all we have in here is complaining about how the win should have been so much easier.

Never change Packers fans, you're the best.

I once saw someone call Green Bay "Entitled Town" and it's so accurate it made my teeth hurt. 

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

Watch the play.....and watch Lowry.

Isn't this when they were playing a guy short though? He was probably not supposed to have that responsibility? Not positive though just guessing and now I can't picture the play again since I was complaining they didn't have enough guys the whole time and trying to count on the replay

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not really. We still gave up 30 and everything was easy. He still refused to contain the QB and played soft cushion off the receivers. There was no resistance between the 20s and barely any inside the RZ. We're lucky to have won that. 

It was a **** gameplan, no matter how you slice it.

Tough when you're playing 2 DL who shouldn't be on an NFL roster. Any time they'd try to flush pressure he'd escape out the side the pressure came from. 

Not excusing this or saying it was good. But talk about the 1 place we can not lose our star player. It's right in the middle with Kenny. Gotta be better, rotating coverage and blitzing maybe. IDK but that wasnt it.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Isn't this when they were playing a guy short though? He was probably not supposed to have that responsibility? Not positive though just guessing and now I can't picture the play again since I was complaining they didn't have enough guys the whole time and trying to count on the replay

Yeah, if Lowry commits outside Huntley just runs right through the spot he vacated anyways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yes.  Lowry was taking up two OL and then had to chase the QB off the edge where there was a missing guy.  Not his fault at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The team is 11-3, in control of the #1 seed, just went into BAL and came out with a win, and all we have in here is complaining about how the win should have been so much easier.

Never change Packers fans, you're the best.

We never found a way to stop Andrews and Huntley, while barely escaping with a win....Some reasons for concern at least....

1 minute ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I once saw someone call Green Bay "Entitled Town" and it's so accurate it made my teeth hurt. 

Yah well this is probably our best shot at a Superbowl for  the next several years.  Once Rodgers leaves we are going to be in a world of hurt.  Team is going to be gutted next year.  I'm trying to savor every moment of this season.  A lot riding on it so maybe a little more critical than usual.  Just happy as hell we won.  

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Yeah, if Lowry commits outside Huntley just runs right through the spot he vacated anyways.

Nobody on earth has ever intentionally had 2 lineman from the 4 before. 

I saw Gary going off and I'm like why is he going out, outloud, and nobody came back that I saw.