Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

On 12/18/2021 at 9:14 AM, StatKing said:

Starting to wonder if he's going to play at all. Dont know how you can have him playing a month from now at a high level if he is still experiencing swelling in his knee. No point in bringing him back at 70%.  Super Bowl run or not I wouldn't even want to risk him reinjuring that knee considering we just signed him to a long term deal for top end money.

Where has this been reported?

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Would he be at practice if he still had swelling in his knee?

He was supposed to be back in November originally, then it was after the bye week and now its maybe next week. I swear i remember reading about 3 weeks ago he still had swelling in his knee, either way the point still stands. Do you want him to come back at maybe 70-80% for his first game when its do or die? At the very least I expect him to be rusty.

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

They basically aren't testing vaxxed players anymore so we should be good. 

Not too sure about that. Rodgers said on McAfee during that crazy interview of his that GB was like 20th in vaccination rate in the league so the NFL sent someone in to "spook" them to get vaccinated.

17 minutes ago, StatKing said:

He was supposed to be back in November originally, then it was after the bye week and now its maybe next week. I swear i remember reading about 3 weeks ago he still had swelling in his knee, either way the point still stands. Do you want him to come back at maybe 70-80% for his first game when its do or die? At the very least I expect him to be rusty.

True, I know he got it cleaned up during the season, but I hope him practicing is a sign he is actually closer to 100%.