We’re about to find out how good the Cardinals really are

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Browns. And who have I jinxed here? Do you see me saying “the Cards are gonna prove they’re great, just watch”? 

Team has to be playing well in order to be jinxed, so the Browns are in the clear.

• Like 1

This loss should hurt worst than the loss to the Rams bc they doubled down on the loss, they played worse to an inferior opponent, plus it was on the road which is the only thing the Cards had to hang their hat on being undefeated on the road all of them being by double digit. 

If the Cards aren’t careful this could get even uglier bc their schedule is tough to close to season. Won’t shock me if they lose out and lose the division to the Rams in the process. Not something we saw two games ago happening but it’s very real. Christmas Day against the Colts is going to show me a lot about in particular Kingsbury. The pressure is high now and he hasn’t won on any level. Show me you can win with the stakes high and keep this team at the top of the division and not collapse like the Cards did last season. 

Carson Palmer isn't happy about Kyler Murray's poor leadership skills:

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/sports/nfl/cardinals/2021/12/22/arizona-cardinals-carson-palmer-questions-kyler-murray-leadership/8996457002/

The thing that concerns me is some of the leadership deficiencies that I have seen. Some of the body language that I have seen from Kyler. When you are down in Detroit, even though you are faking it, you need to keep a 'rah rah' face on. There's just certain things you need to do as a quarterback that he's still young, he's still learning, he's still working his way through.

48 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Cards have gone cold at the worst possible time. 

Losing your #1 WR and #1 RB with 14 rushing TD might have something to do with it. Not sure why people keep under playing them being out? 🤷‍♂️

With that said if it wasn't for the Lions debacle from last week, both of their other losses were to actual playoff teams, not scrubs just saying.

The Lions loss makes it all seem exponentially worse. 

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Losing your #1 WR and #1 RB with 14 rushing TD might have something to do with it. Not sure why people keep under playing them being out? 🤷‍♂️

With that said if it wasn't for the Lions debacle from last week, both of their other losses were to actual playoff teams, not scrubs just saying.

The Lions loss makes it all seem exponentially worse. 

The amount and quality of players both the Rams and Colts missed don't help their case either.