Week 15 General Discussion

Broncofan

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Refs have ruined this game. Giving it to the Steelers.

I have been watching a lot of this game.  The Titans are certainly not helping themselves out at all either.  

And I have said it before, and I will repeat:  I hate the 2021 Steelers.  Possibly the most boring team I have ever seen, and they always seem to be on my local broadcast.  

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Yes, even though your team has gotten away with several late hits and blatant holds.  Lets just ignore that, though.

The Steelers have gotten away with a turnover where he was down, and just got three points on what should have been a turnover. All of the Steelers points are from ref ball, save for the Firkser fumble.

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

The Steelers have gotten away with a turnover where he was down, and just got three points on what should have been a turnover. All of the Steelers points are from ref ball, save for the Firkser fumble.

So you didn't think it was roughing the passer?

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Sure thing champ.   All you do is blame refs.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have been watching a lot of this game.  The Titans are certainly not helping themselves out at all either.  

And I have said it before, and I will repeat:  I hate the 2021 Steelers.  Possibly the most boring team I have ever seen, and they always seem to be on my local broadcast.  

Might be a boring team, but had 3 of the craziest games of the season vs Chargers, Lions & Vikings