Week 15 General Discussion

Broncofan

Under the "you gotta be kidding me that someone actually thought this would be a good idea" category....lulz.   Giants season tickets cost just under 1K in nosebleed, and up to 7-8K...lol.   A free soda should entice them to not no-show for a meaningless game.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 6:57 PM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Titans and Steelers. Always love an old school AFC Central brawl. 

49ers and Falcons dust off the classic NFC West too. 

Great animated gif of the 2 captains from "Generations" (click all the way  through) | Star trek movies, Star trek, Trek

I really forgot about the Falcons being in the NFC West pre 2002. Funny to think Atlanta was in the western division for a few decades. Anyways Texans and Jags should be...... tbh idk how that game is gonna go. 

The Bucs run defense has been bad for like 2 months now but every time they play on telivision what’s the first thing the analysts says 

“You can’t run on these guys”.

It’s not September anymore, yes you can. the interesting thing is though in several stats their pass defense is better than it was last year despite all the injuries in the secondary 

5 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Under the "you gotta be kidding me that someone actually thought this would be a good idea" category....lulz.   Giants season tickets cost just under 1K in nosebleed, and up to 7-8K...lol.   A free soda should entice them to not no-show for a meaningless game.

Sometimes I wonder if the rich are actually human or if they are robots that are still learning to figure out how to fit in with the normals

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep