Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

Just now, Scoremore said:

Can I get pissed off with a win?  I am pissed off.  3 opportunities to put these guys away.  Put this game on the offense it won't fly against a better team.  Thanks god for Rasul he did hold him though.  No second half points piss poor effort by the offense.  On the bright side no special teams errors today.

Yea this stuff isn't sustainable. Great win, but GB isn't playing the way you want to play entering the playoffs. Our defense was a few terrible Mayfield decisions from giving up 35 today and gave up over 200 yards rushing. Offense was dog**** in the 2nd half when we had a chance to take control of the game. All around poor play in a lot of areas. GB should have won this game by a few scores at home against a much weaker, beat up team. Instead, we basically got very lucky to hold on, just like last week. 

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

We tried so hard to lose, but Cleveland wouldn’t let us. 

Well possibly the refs too being they allowed RD to get away with a couple defensive holds including the one that got him that last interception.

It is a bit troubling that our run defense seemed to revert back to what we had in the Mike Pettine years.  Though I also think Nick Chubb is a bit of an underrated back.

I'd say my big beef was some of those stupid play calls Matt LaFleur called such as that awful end around to ESB that lost 9 yards, and also that awful pitch play to the weakest side of our offensive line on a 3rd and short.  It's his fault the offense lost its rhythm.

All in all ... Was pretty similar to the game vs Carolina last year.  Not pretty but I'll take it.  Just gotta do better against a Minny team thats going to be coming in here looking to hold onto its playoff hopes.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Going to need to play better next week. This performance won't beat the Vikings, even at home.

Horrible performance.  Baltimore and then Cleveland and lay eggs.  So lucky to get out of there with a win.  Had that penalty been called it would have been game over.  

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

Well possibly the refs too being they allowed RD to get away with a couple defensive holds including the one that got him that last interception.

It is a bit troubling that our run defense seemed to revert back to what we had in the Mike Pettine years.  Though I also think Nick Chubb is a bit of an underrated back.

I'd say my big beef was some of those stupid play calls Matt LaFleur called such as that awful end around to ESB that lost 9 yards, and also that awful pitch play to the weakest side of our offensive line on a 3rd and short.  It's his fault the offense lost its rhythm.

All in all ... Was pretty similar to the game vs Carolina last year.  Not pretty but I'll take it.  Just gotta do better against a Minny team thats going to be coming in here looking to hold onto its playoff hopes.

3rd and one just hand the ball off to Dillon no need to get cute there.  

• Like 1