Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

27 minutes ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -    If it’s up to Myles Garrett, he will be on the field Saturday. But after sustaining a groin injury Monday, there does appear to be some uncertainty.

He may play, but at what % will he be of his normal self? 60? 70? I'd say no more than 70% and that makes him pedestrian. 

11 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

Probably just being paranoid, but after hearing lots of people talk up a bunch of guys on the Cleveland’s, I’m starting to get a bit nervous. Esp since Kenny’s status is still uncertain. 

Cleveland is a good team with a lot of good players. Solid coaching, too. 

I still think GB is better but Cleveland winning wouldn't cause my monocle to fall out. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Cleveland is a good team with a lot of good players. Solid coaching, too. 

I still think GB is better but Cleveland winning wouldn't cause my monocle to fall out. 

Meh, I live in Cleveland so I listen to a lot of local Browns talk, etc. People are really down on Stefanski as a play-caller and the Browns offense in general has been pretty bad all year long. They have zero passing game, especially when Chubb and Hunt aren't controlling the game. 

Defensively they are okay when Garrett and co are dominating up front. When they don't, their defense is pretty weak on the backend. 

Personally, I think the Packers should run away with this game. Garrett is banged up and half their team is just coming off the Covid list. Absent some more lopsided ST play, we should win by at least 2 scores.