Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I would laugh my *** off if he wore those tomorrow. I'm guessing he'd get an envelope from the league requesting a donation. Downside being the fluffy stuff could make it look like he's out of bounds when he's trying to do the toe drag to stay in.

Edited by Old Guy

5 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Could be a free 2nd round pick for us in the RFA market. Our 3rd string LT is playing better than most teams #1's.

That has been my question, what tag do you put on him? Teams would definitely give up a 2nd for a starting LT, but do we get greedy and put a 1st on him? I guess that depends on how we rate him as a LT. Is he a quality starting LT in the league? Also, with the draft class, which I do not think is deep at the tackle position. 

Edited by Old Guy

I haven't been following the thread so a thousand pardons if this has been posted. Via ESPN:

"Cleveland placed kicker Chase McLaughlin on the COVID list, and activated rookie Chris Naggar from the practice squad. Naggar will be the Browns' kicker against Green Bay."

Wouldn't it be amazing if the OTHER squad had the special teams screw-ups!

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

That has been my question, what tag do you put on him? Teams would definitely give up a 2nd for a starting LT, but do we get greedy and put a 1st on him? I guess that depends on how we rate him as a LT. Is he a quality starting LT in the league? Also, with the draft class, which I do not think is deep at the tackle position. 

Man he is a starting caliber LT.  I'd put a 2nd round tender on him.  Keep him in GB.  Not sure another team would bite but you never know.  Be a shame to let him go and not get anything in return.  

36 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man he is a starting caliber LT.  I'd put a 2nd round tender on him.  Keep him in GB.  Not sure another team would bite but you never know.  Be a shame to let him go and not get anything in return.  

No frickin way you let him go without at least a 2nd round tender.  He's done a pretty darn good job filling in!

10 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

🤣🤣👌 

Go look back at previous threads and then get back to me. Where’s the Aaron Rodgers depreciation thread?! You think other teams fans would make that about their 3 probably 4 time MVP ??

It disappeared when he returned to an MVP level. wild.

boring-conversation-anyway-27921697.png

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

🤣🤣👌 

Go look back at previous threads and then get back to me. Where’s the Aaron Rodgers depreciation thread?! You think other teams fans would make that about their 3 probably 4 time MVP ??

That got changed to the "APpreciation thread" once his level of play went back to the level he's capable of in 2020. 

32 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

That got changed to the "APpreciation thread" once his level of play went back to the level he's capable of in 2020. 

Right. So basically if he’s not playing at an mvp level , he’s trash. 

We better re-sign Rodgers, this forum is going to explode once we don’t get elite QB play. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I think some of you guys are starting to really overvalue Njiman.  He's been good, but he hasn't been great.  You put a second round tender, you might get someone to consider making an offer sheet for him, but probably won't.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think some of you guys are starting to really overvalue Njiman.  He's been good, but he hasn't been great.  You put a second round tender, you might get someone to consider making an offer sheet for him, but probably won't.

hopefully he looks good at RT, then i would be OK with the second round tender