Who wins the AFC North?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Cleveland Browns

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

This division is wild, but the important thing to note is that AFC North will NOT get a wild card bid

With all the games within the division, I just can't work out a scenario where 2 teams get to 10 wins, which will be the bare minimum to get the wild card

I will, unconfidently, say the Bengals, who I've been rolling with all season

• Like 1

Ravens DC Wink Martindale said they won't put extra attention on Ja'Marr Chase the way they did for Davante Adams. "Adams is one of the top 2 receivers in the league and [Chase] is not." 

He also commented that "Aaron Rodgers is a Hall of Fame QB, and I don't think we're ready to buy a gold jacket for Joe (Burrow)."

Love the jawing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Rams beating the Ravens and Chiefs beating Cincy are not unrealistic - if that transpires and Cleveland can beat the Steelers, it sets up a climactic clash in week 18 against the Bengals. 

Rams are favored remember Baltimore is 0 wins and 4 losses and they are playing kupp.

No way I pick Cincinnati to beat Kc

Im going with the Bengals. Burrow is going to lead them to a division win and the playoffs and I think the Bengals can win a playoff game. They legit could be a better version of what the Browns did last year when they got hot, made the playoffs and won a playoff game. They also nearly beat the Chiefs too in the divisional round.

Now I dont think the Bengals will beat the Chiefs. I think the Rams will beat the Ravens although its not going to be easy especially if Lamar plays. Huntley is even playing well so if he plays I still dont think its going to be easy but I do think the Rams win. They know if they win and then they can sit back and watch the Dallas/Cards game hoping Dallas wins the Rams can clinch the division. I think the Browns beat the Steelers. That will then mean Week 18 Browns/Bengals for the division and in a big game Im going with Burrow over Baker all day. So the again I have the Bengals winning the division and they will be an intriguing team in the playoffs. 

On 12/23/2021 at 12:58 PM, notthatbluestuff said:

Ravens DC Wink Martindale said they won't put extra attention on Ja'Marr Chase the way they did for Davante Adams. "Adams is one of the top 2 receivers in the league and [Chase] is not." 

He also commented that "Aaron Rodgers is a Hall of Fame QB, and I don't think we're ready to buy a gold jacket for Joe (Burrow)."

Love the jawing. 

This is why I'm hoping the Bengals take the division.  Joe Burrow might be getting hot at just the right time. 

I like the Browns a lot too, but it's just getting hard to trust Baker.

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I kind of agree. This division really cannibalized itself this year 

Agreed. But the AFC as a whole is weak, so the division winner could still potentially make some noise in the playoffs.

Baltimore with a healthy Lamar is the most dangerous team of the division, IMO. Cincinnati is probably the most solid and well-rounded team, though.

Ravens scare me with how well they played Green Bay at home a few weeks ago.

But I hope we beat them by 40. Can't stand that team.

But man....

If the Rams beat the Ravens, Chiefs beat the Bengals....going to need the world to cheer for the Browns to beat the Steelers. Because if that all happens.....

Browns vs Bengals for the division title??!?? Maybe you'd have to live here in Ohio to appreciate how incredibly and gloriously odd that would be. 

The Browns....if my math is right....haven't won a division title since 1989. And have only won 6 in their history?? And the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 30 years.

This has to happen.