LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

15 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Coop gets OPOY!! What a year.. 

Big Whit gets the WPMOY!! Maybe the best way to end his career after this and a win on Sunday 

Happy for them but why they were at stage for the awards ?

I think that's the first time i saw players that play in superbowl going on stage for their awards....

Even Bengals players were on webcam....

2 hours ago, Flounch said:

Happy for them but why they were at stage for the awards ?

I think that's the first time i saw players that play in superbowl going on stage for their awards....

Even Bengals players were on webcam....

I think because it’s never at the Super Bowl location. Nothing wrong with going out to an award show at 6pm on a Thursday 

While the Rams have a game against the Chargers next year, the Chargers will be the home team for it, and it would violate the rule that the defending champions start with a home game, which has only been broken once by the 2013 Ravens due to a parking lot conflict.

So, the kickoff game should be against the Rams' most historic rivals, the 49ers. This would also be an NFC Championship Game rematch.

That said, the Chargers were one win or tie against the Raiders away from the playoffs in 2021, so the Rams-Chargers game should definitely be on Sunday Night Football, perhaps in week 4, which is the last week before flexible scheduling starts.

Edited by pf9

9 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Anyone actually think AD is retiring?? 

I saw in one of his interviews afterwards he said something along the lines of "as long as Mcvay is here doing his thing, I want to be apart of it" so it doesn't seem likely. Unless I dreamed that which is also possible. 

• Like 1

Couldn't be happier for you guys. I love the fact that your front office saw what Lions' fans have seen for years and took an "unconventional" approach, leading to a Super Bowl victory. My love of Stafford isn't a secret, but I'm even happier that he and his family found a place that'll embrace him the way we did. (And that'll actually reward him with a great supporting cast.)

Pulling for a few more! (Even if that means we pick 32nd in both 2022 and 2023. So worth it.)

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I saw in one of his interviews afterwards he said something along the lines of "as long as Mcvay is here doing his thing, I want to be apart of it" so it doesn't seem likely. Unless I dreamed that which is also possible. 

I haven’t seen that or anything other than the initial question after the game That was asked. I hope it wasn’t a dream lol

33 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Couldn't be happier for you guys. I love the fact that your front office saw what Lions' fans have seen for years and took an "unconventional" approach, leading to a Super Bowl victory. My love of Stafford isn't a secret, but I'm even happier that he and his family found a place that'll embrace him the way we did. (And that'll actually reward him with a great supporting cast.)

Pulling for a few more! (Even if that means we pick 32nd in both 2022 and 2023. So worth it.)

This has been unbelievable. I definitely wouldn’t mind a few more haha Next year I don’t care what happens in the regular season. As long as they make playoffs I have full confidence that Playoff Stafford will arrive. He was lights out in the post season and that was coming off a brutal stretch of games with many turnovers to end the year. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Anyone actually think AD is retiring?? 

He said in the interview that he, Kupp, and Stafford gave at Disneyland today that his words were taken out of context to begin with. It was never even in his purview of consideration.

• Like 1