Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Day 1 Vote Count:
(5) Venom - Swag, MWil, Josh, Bcb, Wolf

(2) Wolf - Whicker, Malf

(1) Forge - Nacho

(1) Malf - Venom

(1) Orca - Squire

(1) Swag - Pickle

(1) Josh - Forge

@Venom Sife will be lynched

It is now Night 1. Please send in your moves. You have until 6:32 pm PST before I lock moves in.

Write-up to follow.

Edited by Slappy Mc

Television 90S GIF

Video cuts in
"Ladies and gentlemen this is @Slappy Mc reporting from an undisclosed location. As you are all aware something big is in motion. After the bank robbery yesterday. a nationwide manhunt was started for a group of criminals that got away with two million dollars from Wellshire Bank. As bad as that appears to be, the explosion that happened left more people gravely injured and unfortunately @Raves, @rackcs, @Shady Slim and @gopherwrestler did not survive the blast.  I am still unable to come out of hiding for fear of my own life, both from the law and whoever stole my ID card."

In the distance there is some shouting, "I know it was you!" "Show me your ID!" The sound of pleading is followed by the gut-wrenching sounds of violence and then it is silent. I decided to sneak around to see what the commotion was about. I peaked around the corner and there was a badly beaten man who was on his last breaths. The man looked at me said, "I was just trying to explain..." The man lost consciousness and his last breath drained from his body. Clutched in his hand was his ID card. It read, @Venom Sife, Twin - Justice Aligned. Just as I was sneaking back into the shadows, a panicked man's voice ruptures the silence as he cries out, "My TWIN! MY TWIN!!! NOOOO! PLEASE NOT MY TWIN!" 

It is getting dark and this city doesn't feel safe anymore. I need to go into hiding. I will try to catch you all up tomorrow on anything else I find. Please be safe. God bless.