Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I don’t know if there’s a third gift giver out there, but I can say I didn’t give one of Malfatron or Pickle a gift last night.

@Whicker time to explain why you visited Malfatron on back to back nights. We know Wolf gave Malf a gift night 1…and @Malfatron I tried to give you the opportunity to claim 2 gifts received Night 1 and you didn’t do so.

@theuntouchable we know Orca was saved and we know wolf visited Malf night 1.

Wolf gave me a bomb diffuser kit.

Malf claims a bomb diffuser is part of his role, but why the overlap and redundancy for his role, which by his own admission isn’t a night move? 

And why did Whicker visit Malf twice when Malfatron didn’t claim two gifts night 1?

Malf tried a big brain play and it almost worked by saving @The Orca.

Its Malf, Whicker, and either Josh or pickle, plus at least one other. I lean Pickle as the third.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:41 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Participants

1. @PickleRick

Claimed even night redirect; claimed redirect on MWil Night 2. MWil confirms N2 Redirect to SwAg

Has not attempted to play

3. @MWil23

Role Thief; Stole Squire 1.0's role N1 and Tracked Whicker to Malfatron N2. Was redirected to SwAg N2, can confirm Justice Aligned for SwAg. I will not out his role at this time. Went from Unknown Alignment to Justice Aligned

Visited Malfatron on N1 AND N2.

@squire12 - Lynched Day 2 - Babysitter - Justice Aligned

After being tunneled all day by Malf

@wolfeyestrk - Dead Night 2 - Gift Giver - Justice Aligned

Gave MWil a bomb diffuser kit N2.

THIS is where it gets interesting. I was told that I had a chance of diffusing the bomb successfully and a chance of escaping if I failed, but I was specifically told by the host that I didn't know the odds of either. Malf claimed 80% successful diffusion, 20% chance of failure, and 50/50 that if he failed, he'd survive the explosion.

He also claimed his move is not a night move, but has to be submitted by the end of day. This fits the GIFT that I was given specifically by Wolf, but not an ability.

@bcb1213 - Dead Night 2 - Alignment Cop - Justice Aligned

After being pushed by Malfatron all day with Squire 2.0. Good chance they wanted the cop gone, and Malf claimed the kill of BCB, but claimed that Wolf gave him a gun N1.

@Malfatron I find it interesting given your question to me about who I would shoot if I was given a gun that you'd say Wolf gave you a gun by cherry picking that to fit your narrative.

GrandioseHappygoluckyBoar-max-1mb.gif

10. @SwAg

Justice Aligned

Claimed that he has a bomb diffuser ability despite Wolf being the flipped gift giver and giving me a bomb diffuser kit. His ability matches the gift I was given verbatim minus the made up percentages, which he only used AFTER my claim.

12. @squire12 - Dead Night 1 - Tracker - Justice Aligned

After Malf memed that Squire would die N1.

@Venom Sife - Lynched Day 1 - Twin - Justice Aligned

It's important to know that there's another TWIN out there, and Venom gave the stipulations as to whether or not that other twin was going to get powered up (spoiler alert, he will not).

Neither has made an attempt to play

16. @The Orca

Had bomb diffused N2 allegedly by Malfatron, who likely received that gift from Wolf N1

Claimed JOAT gift giver; gave out a bulletproof vest N1 and a gun N2.

So, there's a clear connection between Whicker and Malfatron.

Squire's claim of an even night redirect is a real head scratcher, as is his choice of who to redirect me to.

I'd like @Whicker to explain why he'd visit Malf on consecutive nights.

On 12/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

It's the fact that every day I have to hear the same old stories about his "followers" that join him at Camp Peace, or as I call it the Cultist Paradise.

Oh and this for the inactives for those who care since we've probably already lost

On 12/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I appreciate the gesture." He looked at me and whispered, "I double up every day." I looked down and he produced another doughnut out of thin air. We met eyes and he winked and walked away. I have some of the strangest co-workers, I swear.

Maybe there is a motivator after all