Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Campbell has definitely not played like earlier in the season. 

I just listened to MLF’s media call. Said nothing about Z and was real coy about Bahk and Turner. 

I'll be shocked if Z, Bak and Turner return this week (or next tbh).

No one is being strung along. 

The Packers hope to get Bahk, Alexander and even Z back, though Smith was always a long shot at best.

Some of you seem to want definitive answers before they exist. Matt continues to be honest, saying he hopes, but they not ready yet... What more do you want or expect? Like Matt, Bahk, Z Jaire, I'll continue to hope 

• Like 3

Losing Big Dog is going to hurt.  It's going to be really cold on Sunday.  Really fricken cold.  So both teams will want to run the ball early and often.  Hope Barry gets his head out of his ***.  No light boxes in this game stack the line.  Play tight coverage.  We can't allow Cook to run all over us or it's going to be a long long night.  Tell you one more performance like last week for the D and I'll be back on the fire Barry bandwagon.  Bend but don't break is a lousy way to run a defense.  Soft coverages light boxes just horrid.  We've seen enough of that over the last 2 decades. 

Thought we would take care of Cleveland handily.  Well that didn't happen.  This game don't have a clue how it's going to play out.  Not sure the extreme cold is going to be an advantage to us.  Got to be able to stop the run.  Get Cousins in 3rd and long get some pressure on him and he'll fold like a cheap suit.  Can't even predict a final score or even who will win.  Prepared for anything.  It will be a real shame if we drop this one.  Can't happen.  

8 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Losing Big Dog is going to hurt.  It's going to be really cold on Sunday.  Really fricken cold.  So both teams will want to run the ball early and often.  Hope Barry gets his head out of his ***.  No light boxes in this game stack the line.  Play tight coverage.  We can't allow Cook to run all over us or it's going to be a long long night.  Tell you one more performance like last week for the D and I'll be back on the fire Barry bandwagon.  Bend but don't break is a lousy way to run a defense.  Soft coverages light boxes just horrid.  We've seen enough of that over the last 2 decades. 

Thought we would take care of Cleveland handily.  Well that didn't happen.  This game don't have a clue how it's going to play out.  Not sure the extreme cold is going to be an advantage to us.  Got to be able to stop the run.  Get Cousins in 3rd and long get some pressure on him and he'll fold like a cheap suit.  Can't even predict a final score or even who will win.  Prepared for anything.  It will be a real shame if we drop this one.  Can't happen.  

This games lines up well for the Vikings with those weather conditions.  I'm sure Zimmer wants to run the ball down our throat.  Ball control, turnovers, and penalties are going to be key determinants as to who prevails.  Our offensive line needs to really bring it this weekend.  Got to control the line of scrimmage on offense.

7 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's wrong though, that 10-6 team was a sleeping giant for all the reasons the other guy pointed out.

Outside of week 1, have we been down more than 1 score with Rodgers as QB? I know Love was down 13 in KC.

Think it all centers around HFA, we have some crazy stats at home. Biggest one being, +2.0 turnover margin per game at home, 2nd place in less than half that number. We're also 2nd in TOP, top 5 in both scoring offense and defense. Obviously week 1 skews everything to the negative for our road stats.

I think there's something valuable to finding a way to win your close games routinely. Obviously the Browns and Ravens games should not have been close, our closeout offense needs to exist for us to finish teams off in the playoffs, but I think this team has a good a shot as any. No juggernaut this year.

50 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Outside of week 1, have we been down more than 1 score with Rodgers as QB? I know Love was down 13 in KC.

Think it all centers around HFA, we have some crazy stats at home. Biggest one being, +2.0 turnover margin per game at home, 2nd place in less than half that number. We're also 2nd in TOP, top 5 in both scoring offense and defense. Obviously week 1 skews everything to the negative for our road stats.

I think there's something valuable to finding a way to win your close games routinely. Obviously the Browns and Ravens games should not have been close, our closeout offense needs to exist for us to finish teams off in the playoffs, but I think this team has a good a shot as any. No juggernaut this year.

I can only recall one time in the 21st century where the Superbowl Champion wasn't a +100 point differential team. That metric has historically proven better than record.