Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Cooper Kupp 2000 yard watch isn't getting enough attention. He needs 266 yards in 2 games and he has a shot at a career day against whoever the Ravens sign off the street to play in the secondary this week.

The triple crown is pretty much locked up for him. First since Steve Smith in 2005, and ironically, I vividly remember Steve Smith hyping up Cooper Kupp during the draft coverage that year and he went out and said he was clearly the best WR in the draft.

Edit: Googling for a Steve Smith pre-draft take on Kupp led me to this hilarious atrocity of a video 😂

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Cooper Kupp 2000 yard watch isn't getting enough attention. He needs 266 yards in 2 games and he has a shot at a career day against whoever the Ravens sign off the street to play in the secondary this week.

The triple crown is pretty much locked up for him. First since Steve Smith in 2005, and ironically, I vividly remember Steve Smith hyping up Cooper Kupp during the draft coverage that year and he went out and said he was clearly the best WR in the draft.

Edit: Googling for a Steve Smith pre-draft take on Kupp led me to this hilarious atrocity of a video 😂

That’s pure comedy gold especially since they hoped he’d go to the Rams because that would mean he’ll bust.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Can’t help but feel like the Raiders get a huge upset this week in the name of Madden. 

I pray they win it all for Madden. Realistically though I just hope they do this week for him.

Talk about a season from hell for Vegas. Gruden fiasco, Ruggs crap, Madden passing, on top of covid issues, etc.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Do the Eagles lock up a playoff berth this week?

This is what needs to happen:

• 1. Early slot: Eagles WIN against Football team
  • 2. Late slot: 49ers WIN against Texans OR Saints LOSE to Panthers
  • 3. SNF: Packers WIN against Vikings

Eagles win, 49ers win, Packers win. Let's go Jalen.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Eagles win, 49ers win, Packers win. Let's go Jalen.

I think there is a pretty solid chance of that parlay happening. I'd feel more confident probably if Jimmy G was playing, but think Niners are still favored regardless.

Knowing my luck Mills will ball out and the Saints will hold on in a close one to the Panthers lol.