Week 17 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

McKenzie a free agent. I’m sure the Bills want him back but he could be costly too. 

I didn't know he had been in the league that long. Damn, dude will be 27 next year

Just now, .Buzz said:

Pass hits the RB in the hands and he tips it to the corner.

Get Lawrence a competent team for christ sakes.

for sure

do you take one of the leet pass rushers? or do you trade down and pick up a top receiver or something?

the pick is almost too good for what you really need to do, but hard to pass up on the guys available

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

This Bucs team isn’t doing crap in the playoffs

They're getting absolutely none of the late season injury luck they had last year. It is so underrated how important it is to wind up healthy late in the year, to make a playoff run.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

for sure

do you take one of the leet pass rushers? or do you trade down and pick up a top receiver or something?

the pick is almost too good for what you really need to do, but hard to pass up on the guys available

I don’t see anyone trading up, but if you can I think that’s the move if you can stay in the top 5-8.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

They're getting absolutely none of the late season injury luck they had last year. It is so underrated how important it is to wind up healthy late in the year, to make a playoff run.

Also doesn’t help that can’t even execute against bad teams