BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

Cuz it's not possible for 1 out 16 teams to have a guy with a higher cap hit that isn't producing.  

To put it bluntly, no, partly because 16 teams don't all have players with higher caps that they're willing to trade.

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

The really impressive thing is that Bcb managed to misspell Dorance despite the fact that all he had to do was copy and paste from my DM.

I thought you'd appreciate the lol from me spelling zaccharus and smolinski or however you spell those dudes are correctly and do that

you're welcome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

To put it bluntly, no, partly because 16 teams don't all have players with higher caps that they're willing to trade.

1 out of 16.    It only takes one team.

I guess I will just message each owner individually with a player that has a high cap hit that isn't producing..  Instead of putting it in a thread where people can simply just scroll past if they choose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

1 out of 16.    It only takes one team.

I guess I will just message each owner individually with a player that has a high cap hit that isn't producing..  Instead of putting it in a thread where people can simply just scroll past if they choose.

Except it's not all 16 teams trying to make these trades.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

And if you aren’t…. You can simply scroll past.   Instead of getting a message you have no interest being in 

I do. What's your point? Because mine is that Michael Pierce is only getting traded to make cap numbers work.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I do. What's your point? Because mine is that Michael Pierce is only getting traded to make cap numbers work.

You do, unless you feel like making a smartass comment.  We can move on, I'll message everyone individually like others.

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So would you all like someone else to take over waivers so they can be done closer to the midnight, I have a volunteer 

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @Blue @MWil23 @MD4L @RTTRUTH @LAOJoe @PR @RandyMossIsBoss @Whicker @RuskieTitan @ny92mike @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @SirA1 @RedGold

10 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I could do it. I post the waiver order already at that time 

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It makes sense to have the person already figuring out the order to do it. 

Just quoting these guys to keep the comments that were already made on this  Question relevant