Are the Titans really the best team in the AFC?

notthatbluestuff

9 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

A true #1 seed?

Or just the team that happened to be in first place at the end of a wacky season in a particularly parity-rich conference? 

not at all. The Titans will be lucky to win a playoff game.

Kansas City is still winning the AFC.

16 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Meh. We crapped on the Chiefs. 

You did, but the game was almost 2.5 months ago. The Saints crapped on the Bucs as much as you did to the Chiefs and still got beat in the playoffs last year (I know Saints fan, Jared Cook and his fumbles but that's what you get for relying on him).

Not saying you lose a potential rematch but it means little now. Any rematch will be 3 months after that game.

I think the Chiefs, Titans and Bills are a wash for "best team". I trust the Chiefs the most of the three.

Edited by Magnifico

13 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

not at all. The Titans will be lucky to win a playoff game.

Kansas City is still winning the AFC.

Not sure about this if San Diego gets the #7 Seed. As there is no way Titans lose the #1 seed this weekend. Do Chiefs fans really feel confident about facing them again?

This has been a hot topic on twitter between Titans twitter and analytics twitter. Personally as a Titans fan, I honestly don’t care if we’re viewed  as a “true #1 seed” or “worst 1 seed ever”. 

I will say, this team is healthy at the perfect time *knock on wood* and a healthy Titans team is as good as any team in the league imo.

• Like 3