2022 draft prospects general discussion

AZBearsFan

9 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

4.43 for Pickens at 6-3 195 is nuts. Watson 4.28 at 6-4 208 is impossible. 11-4 broad jump too. Jeeeeeeesus.Β 

Pickens is a year removed from a torn ACL too bro... that kid is a legit #1 if he's healthy.

Don't love the 33" vert though

Just now, G08 said:

Pickens is a year removed from a torn ACL too bro... that kid is a legit #1 if he's healthy.

Don't love the 33" vert though

Agreed. He’s gonna be a stud. 33” vert isn’t great but he’s also 6’3” so he’s already got a few inches on most CBs to begin with.Β 

I'm pretty sure every single "Olave to the Bears @ 39 " rumor just died.

Christian Watson is going to get a ton of people deep diving back into his tape now though.... and not gonna lie, I'm going to be one of them. That is downright absurd.Β  Those times are good enough that he could very realistically be well off the board by our pick as well.

Calvin Austin ran well today as well, but he's going to need ELITE 3 cone time to make up for his size, and with so many others doing well, he might still slide into the 5th round range, where he's an imo great value.

Dotson ran slower than I expected by about 0.5 seconds.

I was one of the few who didn't like Bell, and his time was still slower than I expected.... He's a guy I wouldn't want, but that could easily end up being that dude in the third round because of his combine that still ends up being really good as a pro.

Pickens did well today as well.

Burks was also slower than I expected, but obviously still amazing for his size. I think I just had unrealistic expectations.

The good news is that it's looking like there's more higher end talent than expected at WR, and that's perfect for us.

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not sure on exact wingspan but his arms look long as hell

So that’s 64 3/4” plus the width of his chest. Wingspan gotta be 80” or so. I’m 6’2” 210 and my chest from inside of my shoulders is 16” across.

He’s basically a condor.Β 

3 hours ago, G08 said:

Did Watson really run a 4.28!? Je-sus.

From what I saw it was officially 4.36.

Β 

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

4.33 for the Alec Pierce people is absurdly fast.Β 

Love it. Dude got an official 4.33 (4th),Β 40.5 vert (1st), 10'9" broad jump (7th), 7.13 3-cone (5th), and 4.28 shuttle (4th).

I'm pumped he is showing out.Β 

Β