The Boys - Season 3 - June 3rd

Deadpulse

I've watched some pretty great things on streaming services.  I have Netflix, Prime and Max.

But this series is my favorite.  Not sure if it is the best, cuz that is very subjective.  But I love this series.  Everything.  The characters, the filming....etc.  Very excited for the new season!

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo I've never watched this, but I like the superhero movies & love me some violent action. This is a no-brainer, right? With 2 young kids and a wife that hates violent movies, I gotta make sure I bat 1000 when it comes to prioritizing TV for me. 

8 hours ago, Armbar said:

Soooo I've never watched this, but I like the superhero movies & love me some violent action. This is a no-brainer, right? With 2 young kids and a wife that hates violent movies, I gotta make sure I bat 1000 when it comes to prioritizing TV for me. 

Yes, but it's very violent/over the top. I'd probably watch this one by yourself if she hates that kind of stuff. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Yes, but it's very violent/over the top. I'd probably watch this one by yourself if she hates that kind of stuff. 

Oh I'm planning on it. She can't handle the level of violence that even movies like Hancock bring to the table. We're a horrible match for each other as far as movie/tv taste.

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 7:35 AM, JonStark said:

@Armbar but at the same time, my wife hates superhero stuff and isn't the biggest fan of overly gory stuff and she loves the show lol. 

But yeah, I understand my situation is not like a lot of people. If she can get over some things, this show has some very captivating characters. 

Regardless, you'll enjoy it

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Armbar said:

A woman? Getting over things? Where can I find one of those?

If she enjoys some good, charismatic characters, she might be able to lol. Have her watch the first few episodes and see if it'll happen. My wife didn't like it much at first but she started to like people in the show and now it's her shhhh. Hoping for the best for you. 

5 hours ago, August4th said:

not sure this show can go pass 5 seasons and still be good. I love the show, but their are some cracks that can widen the longer this goes on.

I was pretty surprised they announced 5 before 4 even started airing. I agree with you but maybe they have something going in 4. Looking forward to finding out

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The Boys on the 13th and House of the Dragon on the 16th? Nice. 8 weeks of getting an eyegasm twice a week. Wish they'd both up the episode count to 10, but I'm thankful for the 8 we do get.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 11:47 PM, Jeezla said:

The Boys on the 13th and House of the Dragon on the 16th? Nice. 8 weeks of getting an eyegasm twice a week. Wish they'd both up the episode count to 10, but I'm thankful for the 8 we do get.

Will lead into football season very nicely lol

On 5/24/2024 at 11:47 PM, Jeezla said:

Then we get The Bear s3 at the end of the month, on the 27th. Lots of stuff to watch next month.