The Boys - Season 3 - June 3rd

Deadpulse

That was not a good season finale.

Spoiler

First off since when was Mave implied to be that strong. She did more damage to Homelander than Butcher, Hugie and SB. Here sacrifice was great only to find out she somehow survived not only the fall but the explosion that took her power away. To top it off she gets a cheesey good ending oof.  Also Black Noir went out like a *****.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

That was massively anticlimactic. This season was building and building tension on all sides WONDERFULLY. Then what happened? What changed? Virtually nothing. 

Probably the worst episode of this entire series. 

32 minutes ago, D82 said:

Probably the worst episode of this entire series. 

set up for this season was two major things:

Headpopper revealed as a power player political figure

Homelander begins to unravel due to circumstances with his son

soooooo

Spoiler

7/10 type episode, worse of the season though. The plot armor is starting to get annoying. I do like the change of heart from Ryan and what that could do for the story. I think Edgar is still behind all of this. He's the true big bad of this series

31 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

set up for this season was two major things:

Headpopper revealed as a power player political figure

Homelander begins to unravel due to circumstances with his son

soooooo

We're right back where we started?

10 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

That was not a good season finale.

Hide contents

First off since when was Mave implied to be that strong. She did more damage to Homelander than Butcher, Hugie and SB. Here sacrifice was great only to find out she somehow survived not only the fall but the explosion that took her power away. To top it off she gets a cheesey good ending oof.  Also Black Noir went out like a *****.

He was distracted and she is essentially Wonder Woman. My biggest complaint was Noir. Feel like they did him dirty, he went out like nothing. 

33 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

He was distracted and she is essentially Wonder Woman. My biggest complaint was Noir. Feel like they did him dirty, he went out like nothing. 

It’s obvious they didn’t have plans for him so they killed him off. It’s a shame he was wasted potential. Yet pos like the deep, Ashley and A-train live on. He deserved better.

Edit Also Todd **** Todd 😂 

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

starr was amazing in this episode as usual. His scenes with noir, ryan and solider boy were amazing. this dude does menacing so well, but he's just as good at portraying someone who's hurt and caring. I hope he does not get typecast as a villain after this. Dude has too many tools for that

3 hours ago, August4th said:
  Hide contents

just rewatched the fight in the office. why did Butcher stop solider boy from blasting homelander and ryan? he should know that both would survive, they would just lose their powers

Spoiler

Not necessarily, remember some of the supes at herogasm who were hit at close range were basically vaporized

• Like 2