The Boys - Season 3 - June 3rd

Deadpulse

11 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Is it an 8 episode season?

I really feel like the demise of Homelander is coming up soon. Could it be next episode already?

Yes

I want to see Homelander lose his powers and see how he and others around him react to that in season 4

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

There have been a lot of villains' I have disliked but I just despise Homelander.  One of those roles that I hope doesnt hurt him in the future because people will hate him in those roles for being Homelander.  

Yes, the Jack Gleeson/King Joffrey effect. Poor guy quit acting because he was SO hated.

I've heard rumors that Starr is in consideration to become Wolverine in the MCU (this was before Hugh Jackman stated he's still in the game). I don't know how Starr would be as Logan - but I can't help but to think he'd be phenomenal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

Yes

I want to see Homelander lose his powers and see how he and others around him react to that in season 4

Given the long list of people that despise him (and justifiably so) I can't imagine he survives long if he doesn't have powers unless he is hidden because they will want to murder the **** out of him.

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Given the long list of people that despise him (and justifiably so) I can't imagine he survives long if he doesn't have powers unless he is hidden because they will want to murder the **** out of him.

I can see vought and Edgar hiding him in some secret house/city, like they did with his son/butchers wife. I can see Ashley bullying him. I would love to see those two actors act those scenes out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Would certainly make MM feel some type of way. That said, I'm like 95% sure Soldier Boy is not the hero in this story. He may be better than Homelander, but that isn't saying much. He's not going out of his way to save anyone.

I was actually a little surprised Homelander fared as well as he did against Soldier Boy, Butcher, and Hughie. He's the strongest man in the world and his eye lasers decimate anyone and everything. He's never had to really fight like that. Maybe he got training at some point? Still, it also explains why Butcher was able to get the best of him in a way. Butcher has got actual combat experience.

I actually think Homelander son has stronger heat vision than him. Stormfront healed from his but was burnt to a crisp from his son’s heat vision. What ever happened to Cindy she could definitely be a powerful asset for either side.

Edited by Blackstar12

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've heard rumors that Starr is in consideration to become Wolverine in the MCU (this was before Hugh Jackman stated he's still in the game). I don't know how Starr would be as Logan - but I can't help but to think he'd be phenomenal.

Starr would be a great Wolverine.    I don't think he's going the Jack Gleeson route, simply because unlike Gleeson, he's pretty established as a lead actor type guy.  With Gleeson you only had seen Joffrey.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

Starr would be a great Wolverine.    I don't think he's going the Jack Gleeson route, simply because unlike Gleeson, he's pretty established as a lead actor type guy.  With Gleeson you only had seen Joffrey.    

The Boys Butcher GIF by Amazon Prime Video

He’s the better choice for Wolverine imo.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

He already commented on being flattered by it but said he’s only like 2 years younger than Jackman so what’s the point 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Does my squadron of millennials even have an actor with the masculine presence of a Jackman, Starr, or Urban

Radcliffe or bust.

I think all of them are doing great. Starr and MM are my favorites. Hughie and Butcher are like House and Chase/Foreman. Both had to get away from House in fear of turning into them but it didn't really work.

59 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Does my squadron of millennials even have an actor with the masculine presence of a Jackman, Starr, or Urban

Jeremy Allen White could pull off a rough looking comic book accurate wolverine

Edited by August4th

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

He already commented on being flattered by it but said he’s only like 2 years younger than Jackman so what’s the point 

Apparently Anthony Starr is only five years younger. Looks like they might be going for someone much younger anyways.

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

No argument in a vacuum but he’s now in his 50’s IIRC.   Starr being 5 years younger likely means you can get the 3+ movies you’d want to see minimum.   TBH they probably will want to go even younger.  

EDIT: Just saw last post.  Jinx. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1