GDT Browns vs Bye Week: Who wins?

candyman93

Browns win. I believe things are about to start turning. Unfortunately I also believe that means we miss out on the 1st pick and possibly even a Top 4 pick. The defense is doing some very good things despite no help from offense or special teams and their garbage penalties every week. Our stud rookie should be full go for the first time all year. I predicted we would go 5-11 a few weeks back. I thought our first win was going to come in London until Myles Garrett went out. So not I am going to say we finish 4-12, however, I had Detroit as a loss but I do think we can win that one. If we do win that one and we do finish strong I can still see 5-11.

19 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Browns win. I believe things are about to start turning. Unfortunately I also believe that means we miss out on the 1st pick and possibly even a Top 4 pick. The defense is doing some very good things despite no help from offense or special teams and their garbage penalties every week. Our stud rookie should be full go for the first time all year. I predicted we would go 5-11 a few weeks back. I thought our first win was going to come in London until Myles Garrett went out. So not I am going to say we finish 4-12, however, I had Detroit as a loss but I do think we can win that one. If we do win that one and we do finish strong I can still see 5-11.

Whatever you are on I want some.....

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even when we don't lose, we lose.

I'll prolly get crushed for this, but when I heard about Watson I grinned from ear to ear.  I know it's awful to take pleasure in someone getting hurt, but I'm desperate for anything good to happen to this franchise.

Im sure the young, goodlooking, famous, milionairre will manage. Dont feel guilty buddy, its not like you were praying for Jimmys private plane to crash, leaving no surviving Haslam in the wreckage. Now, that would be wrong. Right? Right?

42 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even when we don't lose, we lose.

I'll prolly get crushed for this, but when I heard about Watson I grinned from ear to ear.  I know it's awful to take pleasure in someone getting hurt, but I'm desperate for anything good to happen to this franchise.

It's not cool to say you root for injuries on other teams to increase the chances of your own team but a much higher percentage of fans do it than are willing to admit.

Archived