Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

I will never understand the ability for Packer fans to be scared of every team, even when they beat those teams on the road in the regular season.

Being afraid of the Bucs? That makes some sense after last season, but this year's team is not as good or as healthy as last year's Bucs team.

This 49ers team is good but the Packers also match up well vs. them. Plus, as someone else noted, as long as the Packers don't commit 14 penalties and turn the ball over, they should be fine.

It's a bouncing oblong shaped ball

1 minute ago, Striker said:

I will never understand the ability for Packer fans to be scared of every team, even when they beat those teams on the road in the regular season.

Being afraid of the Bucs? That makes some sense after last season, but this year's team is not as good or as healthy as last year's Bucs team.

This 49ers team is good but the Packers also match up well vs. them. Plus, as someone else noted, as long as the Packers don't commit 14 penalties and turn the ball over, they should be fine.

I really think we've closed the gap on them when it comes to physicality.  We punched them around a bit in the first half at San Fran, but were not able to hang on to the lead.  I'm hoping a home field advantage and influx of talent will allow us to pull away this time.  I'm thinking Packers 31 - 49'ers 20, or something along those lines.

36 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think this Packers team can play physical if they want .. especially with a full cast.  Give them a major dose of Dillon and Jones and then pick their cornerbacks apart down the field.  On defense I really think we will play well with so many guys returning.  

Very much agree .. especially if Bosa and Warner are out or hurting from todays game.  That's their 2 best D players who may be out and our 2 best D players will be back!

1 minute ago, Striker said:

LOL. This is entirely off base. I'm not "scared" of any team - but quite simply see taking the path of least resistance as the best case scenario to actually getting into the SB.  Its nothing more than simple logic. Why would I want to play all the toughest teams?

Last year - I saw the Bucs as the greatest threat to our getting there.....was monitoring them for weeks.....and sure enough, they knocked us out.

Would I have preferred playing New Orleans in the NFCCG?  Yes. Wouldnt you?

Living out here in SF, it’s going to be a long short week at work. Hopefully I get to enjoy the one after that. 

No ducking come playoff time and I’m not afraid of anyone out there. We’ll be at Lambeau rested and dam sure better be ready to rumble. We’re the top dogs and we can win in a variety of ways. Let’s go!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL. This is entirely off base. I'm not "scared" of any team - but quite simply see taking the path of least resistance as the best case scenario to actually getting into the SB.  Its nothing more than simple logic. Why would I want to play all the toughest teams?

Last year - I saw the Bucs as the greatest threat to our getting there.....was monitoring them for weeks.....and sure enough, they knocked us out.

Would I have preferred playing New Orleans in the NFCCG?  Yes. Wouldnt you?

Just beat who is in front of you .. you don't always get a cake walk.

15 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm afraid it's not going to be as cold as I was hoping .. what's the latest for the weekend?

Juat checked again ... If it's night game as expeted it should be single digits.  Sunday looks a little colder than Saturday.

It's going to be warmer than playing in SF.  Quite a difference for the 49ers playing in a dome today coming to GB next week.