Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

the common thread in the 10 years, and hell even the SB run has been Aaron. Alot has been made of his playoff qb rate in years past but i feel like in the last few years it just has to be trash. he only looks to Davante. He barely does much else. If lazard and MVS are so trash how can he make them look like superstars in the regular season? the pressure gets to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

From a Bears fan, if you guys retool whatever has gone wrong on offense, you're still scary. Your defense is very under rated in terms of perception. Still salty that we hung onto Eddie Jackson and let you guys have Adrian Amos. 

Well fought game, will be interesting to see what changes you all make this offseason.

We have been screaming to get a fast twitch big play WR for years. A scheme buster. But we get bubkis. Meanwhile. Davante compiles his numbers against inferior numbers and gets slowed down by quality defenses obviously, when they start to bring bodies.

Edited by Howler

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I tried to tell all of you.

I saved 51 hours of my life this year.

I did watch that game just now, and that one is a stinger. Sorry to everyone who invested time and hope into this season.

Defense played great, but I think everyone knows the elements had a lot to do with that.

You can’t win Super Bowls paying your QB that much money if your QB can’t beat an elite front 7. Apparently even if your defense holds the opponent to 3 points and the special teams holds to 7.

Rodgers is not and never was a great QB. You can’t beat these teams if you don’t take chances, and he took none.

Don't worry, we win

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Is that gonna be the new narrative because its a bad one

New narrative?  That's fact.  Rodgers had 27 targets.  21 of them went to those two.  That's nearly 80%.  The defense knew exactly what was going to happen.  Double Adams, and keep Jones in front of them.  Not a hard offense to defend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Here's a WARNING.  You know better then this.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Now thats just uncalled for.

All we could ask for was an entertaining game with some ups and downs.

And this game delivered!

this guy is the WORST. he's not a true fan. doesn't watch a single game this season and he wants his flowers because we failed to win a SB. 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I did watch that game just now, and that one is a stinger. Sorry to everyone who invested time and hope into this season.

Defense played great, but I think everyone knows the elements had a lot to do with that.

You can’t win Super Bowls paying your QB that much money if your QB can’t beat an elite front 7. Apparently even if your defense holds the opponent to 3 points and the special teams holds to 7.

Rodgers is not and never was a great QB. You can’t beat these teams if you don’t take chances, and he took none.

Aaron reverted back to the old Aaron before MLF that you hated. Ignored the middle of the field, and played passive as hell.

• Like 1

So it's your fault! 

Just now, chucknorris101 said:

the common thread in the 10 years, and hell even the SB run has been Aaron. Alot has been made of his playoff qb rate in years past but i feel like in the last few years it just has to be trash. he only looks to Davante. He barely does much else. If lazard and MVS are so trash how can he make them look like superstars in the regular season? the pressure gets to him.

Odd huh. Weird

Haha buddy its all about the journey. Only 1 team wins it every year. Gotta enjoy the winning season and the ride. A lot of teams didnt get to have this excitement this late in the year. With that said. This ******* sucks.

3 plays that would have won us the game.

Obvious Punt and FG blocks.

I had a feeling when Aaron Jones didn't score in the bomb when no one was more than 10 yards close we would lose ... I just wanted to believe different.

3 minutes ago, persiandud said:

**** you. you're a not a true fan. you're a ******* fraud. you feel great about being "right" after this team wins when you haven't watched any games this season? you're the worst guy on this ******* forum. **** you 

Yikes bro