Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Like I mentioned a few pages ago to the person who was clamoring for Tee Higgins.  Go extrapolate Lazard's numbers with Higgins' targets.  The production is actually pretty damn similar.

The funny thing about these Higgins/Jefferson/etc hindsight takes is that if they would have gotten injured like MVS was we'd be in the same/similar boat...

• Like 1

Just now, CWood21 said:

This year?  No.  Today?  Absolutely.

Like, he was fine.  He obviously wasn't good.  But he didn't really miss many throws!

20/29 and the worst one was a sideline hole shot to Adams?  Or maybe the deep ball to adams 40+ yards down the field?

Pulling the ball out on the RPO -- only to not throw it, which resulted in an illegal man downfield was another bad play by him.

Offensive line just didn't give him the time in the key spots to make it work with this deficient receiver group.  2-3x in the SF end of the field were ended by early pressure, a lewis fumble, and another early pressure!

Just now, CWood21 said:

Like I mentioned a few pages ago to the person who was clamoring for Tee Higgins.  Go extrapolate Lazard's numbers with Higgins' targets.  The production is actually pretty damn similar.

Yea except it doesn't work like that. Tee Higgins is a playmaker, you dont have to extrapolate his numbers and come up with fantasy what if scenarios because the Bengals know he's so good it would be coaching malpractice not to get the ball to him. Lazard doesn't get the opportunities because he isn't good. It's as simple as that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

except that's not how it works.

If you targeted lazard like you do Tee higgins, you would get a really bad outcome!  MLF gets paid a lot of money to basically decide where the ball goes, and Rodgers gets a whole lot of money to make the final call.

There was no effort this entire season to get Lazard the ball.  Because he's nothing like Tee Higgins - nothing like him before the ball is out, nothing like him while the ball is in the air, and nothing like him once he's caught the ball!

And Tee higgins isn't even that good!

Edited by skibrett15

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers was the issue tonight. The offense scored 10 points. Our season is over in large part because of his ****ty performance.

The fact that the Rodgers defenders haven't gone into hiding is disgraceful. He nuked another one of our seasons. 

In all fairness...they should have had 13 and special teams took 3 away.  13 points with a supposed all time great QB still isn't good enough. Even his completions were bad.... adams constantly having to hit the turf, Jones having to twist and spin just to catch a 2 yard flat...

I'm not having a difficult time with this one. I love the draft, think we are going to get a haul for Rodgers and am excited of the prospect of MLF getting to work with his guy, and the talent we should be able to put together. 

I was for trading Rodgers this past off season. Changed my mind to keeping him, but after tonight, get as much as you can and give LaFleur a chance to see what he can do.

Holmgren got his QB. McCarthy got his. Let LaFleur get his. I'm hoping for a competition between Love and Zach Wilson after we trade Rodgers to the Jets.