Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

The most telling thing from his PC, was that he is well aware with our cap situation, we are gonna lose a lot of important guys. Seems like he would be taking that into consideration when making “a decision”. In other words, he’s outta here. 

Right. There's more than a few players who know they're leaving the GB locker room for the last time.

Just now, British said:

I'm finding the StatKing meltdown tonight truly hilarious. 

You just need to work through those stages of grief. You'll get there buddy. 

Just clean house from top to bottom and get it over with. How many losing seasons do people honestly think they will get before we get rid of them? 2 maybe 3? Next year when we win 5 games everyone will be calling for his head anyways. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Special teams was unspeakably bad.

Offense aside from 2 scoring drives was awful.  

Defense was spectacular.. Gave up 6 points.  

GB had not put together a full 3 phase game all year.  It was /felt like a ticking time bomb all year.  Point differential is something that is a bit telling on how good a team is.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Home field for this team and the type of offence is not a advantage. Our offense is a finesse type offence. Late cold and snowy doesn't do our team any favors.

When Dillon went down, we lost our snow plow and MLF/Rodgers couldn't make anything happen.

1 minute ago, dust247 said:

The ultimate kick to the balls will be Aaron leading a new team to a Super Bowl win next year when he had several chances to do so here in Green Bay since 2011. 

He winds up in the AFCW.....good luck with that.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Correct, nobody won the game for him. This offensive line without Bakhtiari and Jenkins fought a DL with Armstead and Bosa to a bloody draw. 

His running game didn't win it for him. He had to win a game, and he ******* couldn't. As far as the Jones reception, throw a good ball and Jones scores there. Instead he had to turn around and stop.

that's a hell of a play by the QB in that situation, no bones about it.  Should have won them the game if Jones at least gets OB.

it's hard to put this game squarely on Rodgers.  He shares some of the blame, surely.  But he was asked to pull this offense up a bloody mountain.

I thought it was a workmanlike outing.  I thought he battled against competition which was winning almost every 1 to 1 matchup.

The only 2 plays I have as a negative are the throw to Adams in the cover 2 hole against norman, and the RPO read where he ends up throwing it away.

Bosa made an incredible play in Q1 when he escaped the pocket.  And Rodgers was forced to operate on a super short clock all night because of the play of the SF DL.  The approach from GB was similar to what we've seen all year - get the ball out and make plays.  Guys didn't make plays, but the ball for the most part came out!

LIS, if Rodgers couldn't even get to the dance these last 2 seasons, it's just not gonna happen anymore. The man can't deliver. IDK if Love is the long term answer at all but it's time to start finding out. Get whatever assets you can for Rodgers in the offseason

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

The most telling thing from his PC, was that he is well aware with our cap situation, we are gonna lose a lot of important guys. Seems like he would be taking that into consideration when making “a decision”. In other words, he’s outta here. 

he full well knows the finances.  I think he knew the situation on the financials once the salary cap was set at $183M for this season.