Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

10 hours ago, Forge said:

He's not going to lie about the MRI. 

LP today, we'll see how it progresses. He tried to go back in Sunday. I'd be surprised if he's out this week, but if he is, Azeez and greenlaw are more than capable

The way Warner was writhing in sheer agony on the field, you'd have thought he had his fricken leg amputated.  Great player, low pain threshold, lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

The way Warner was writhing in sheer agony on the field, you'd have thought he had his fricken leg amputated.  Great player, low pain threshold, lol.

Nah, he's a tough guy but he's had two ankle injuries this season and one was a high ankle sprain and he only missed one game. He said when it happened, he feared he had the same type of sprain but it didn't end up being as bad as he originally thought.

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Always defer.  Don't over think this.  You either get a chance to double-up at the beginning of the third quarter, or get momentum back after halftime, if you didn't have it.  

Yeah, this is the way to go. Only reason the game in week 3 ended up being competitive was because we scored a TD right before halftime and then on the first possession after halftime. The score went from 17-0 to 17-14 before Rodgers could even touch the ball again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, he's a tough guy but he's had two ankle injuries this season and one was a high ankle sprain and he only missed one game. He said when it happened, he feared he had the same type of sprain but it didn't end up being as bad as he originally thought.

Yeah, this is the way to go. Only reason the game in week 3 ended up being competitive was because we scored a TD right before halftime and then on the first possession after halftime. The score went from 17-0 to 17-14 before Rodgers could even touch the ball again. 

Dude, he's a drama queen - no big deal - but that was some high-level drama sh!t out there on the field.  If he was a Packer, I'd be saying the same.  Don't take it personal, lol.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Dude, he's a drama queen - no big deal - but that was some high-level drama sh!t out there on the field.  If he was a Packer, I'd be saying the same.  Don't take it personal, lol.

Why would I ever take it personal? You aren't talking about me, just a player on a team I root for lol.

I'm just telling you he doesn't have a low pain threshold. If he did, no way does he only miss one game from a high ankle sprain. The man has missed ONE freaking game in four years and has been banged up plenty. You think he would only miss one game in four years with a low pain threshold? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why would I ever take it personal? You aren't talking about me, just a player on a team I root for lol.

I'm just telling you he doesn't have a low pain threshold. If he did, no way does he only miss one game from a high ankle sprain. The man has missed ONE freaking game in four years and has been banged up plenty. You think he would only miss one game in four years with a low pain threshold? 

It has NOTHING to do with how many games he missed, dude.  We're talking about his 60 second Academy Award winning performance after he sprained his ankle.  You triggered,lol.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It has NOTHING to do with how many games he missed, dude.  We're talking about his 60 second Academy Award winning performance after he sprained his ankle.  You triggered,lol.

Triggered? You really think I'm going to be triggered off a post? Lol, not triggered at all. 

My response was strictly on the low pain threshold comment. You can say he had an Academy Award winning performance or whatever you want to say, but it's not accurate to say a man who has missed ONE game in four years has low pain threshold, especially coming back from a high ankle sprain after a week. That type of injury will put guys out for three to four weeks or even longer.

But anyways.........................................................

Packers fans, confidence level from 1-10 for the game on Saturday? 

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

He rolled his ankle and dropped like he'd been shot in the back of the knee.  First guy I've seen in a while grab his knee for an injured ankle.  High drama for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Triggered? You really think I'm going to be triggered off a post? Lol, not triggered at all. 

My response was strictly on the low pain threshold comment. You can say he had an Academy Award winning performance or whatever you want to say, but it's not accurate to say a man who has missed ONE game in four years has low pain threshold, especially coming back from a high ankle sprain after a week. That type of injury will put guys out for three to four weeks or even longer.

10 .. Packers are going to roll them.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, definitely triggered, lol.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

10 .. Packers are going to roll them.  

Love the confidence!!!!

I'm a 6 personally. Just like the Cowboys game, I know this game will come down to the wire as well. Should be fun...and stressful at the same time lol.

29 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Always defer.  Don't over think this.  You either get a chance to double-up at the beginning of the third quarter, or get momentum back after halftime, if you didn't have it.  

Yeah, for sure.  Also being the home team you hope to get the crowd into the game defense. Need to do something to warm them up in that cold weather. Of course the other team will have some scripted plays to help them get settled in against the opposing crowd. 

If it goes your way you get the crowd fired up, get the stop, and then get to work on offense.  If you score the crowd will be buzzing for the rest of the game. 

1 hour ago, ReadyToThump said:

Think so? Why's that?

I feel like the best way to beat this team is to get an early lead and making them throw more. Not saying one possession changes that, but I fear them marching down the field and scoring while taking a bunch of time off the clock would be the worst way to start off. And we do seem to struggle early on defense.

Our defense is going to be ready. 

• Like 1