Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

6 different Packers players were in on 4 sacks of Garropolo back in Sept.  

Kenny 1
Preston 1
Gary 0.5
Slaton 0.5
Garvin 0.5
Burks 0.5

Let's hope we get that many guys after him tomorrow too.  Gary breakout postseason game getting 2 sacks FR.

To all my Packer family just wanna say is relax and enjoy the game.. don't take it too much to heart (I started watching NFL and Pack since 2012 and you know well how all finished, lost so much time watching the game and then be shattered in the end) and since that Tampa loss last season I just said screw this I'm just going to watch and try to enjoy it and don't have any expectations because so far when I had it we always lost in heartbreaking fashion.

Stay strong brothers! Greetings from Slovenia

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CroCopNo1 said:

To all my Packer family just wanna say is relax and enjoy the game.. don't take it too much to heart (I started watching NFL and Pack since 2012 and you know well how all finished, lost so much time watching the game and then be shattered in the end) and since that Tampa loss last season I just said screw this I'm just going to watch and try to enjoy it and don't have any expectations because so far when I had it we always lost in heartbreaking fashion.

Stay strong brothers! Greetings from Slovenia

So many bad losses over the years, every year but 1 in my watching-life has ended in disappointment so far (started seriously following around 2004). you would think you get numb to it. It is a strange relationship, but I am far too deep to turn back now.