Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm with you! I'm a 6 as well. I was a 5 last week but think just getting one playoff game out of the way is helping this week. But I'm fully preparing for a nerve wrecking finish tonight. 

should be a good game.  the excitement is making it this first game seem pretty lame

Gap integrity, rally to the football, controlled aggression.  I want to see how they ref Warner, he likes to make the tackle and keep talking sheet, pushing, pulling, way after the whistle. If they let this go, it is going to be slug-fest and I hope our boys retaliate.

Key to this game is how we play on defence.

Rodgers is 6-0 in the playoffs when the opposition score less than 20 points but 5-9 when they score more than 20

If we tackle well, put pressure on Jimmy G and not give up too many explosive plays then we should be able to keep them under 20

This game scares me because of that Browns game. If the Browns play error free football we lose. The 49er's are a better version of the Browns. Equal tacklers, better pass rushers, equal running game. I just pray we don't lose anymore DL in this game.

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Are the Packers really only dressing 4 DL in this game? Didn't see any PS additions...

Think they have 90 minutes prior to the game for any PS additions to the roster. I'd like to think they'll bring up Abdullah Anderson to add depth to the DL and hopefully David Moore so Amari can be inactive