The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm thinking that NE is our most likely matchup.  Steelers limped into the playoffs, and beat us at one of our weaker points through luck.  No way they topple KC.  But a divisional game for the third time seems like a likely Belichick win.

Bengals second most likely IMO.  Dropoff in probability after those two is enormous IMO.

i'd much prefer the pats to the bengals. i like our chances healthy in a rematch.

40 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'd much prefer the pats to the bengals. i like our chances healthy in a rematch.

Same.  A prolific QB is our worst matchup, and the Bengals, Chiefs, and to a lesser degree Bills have that.  Everyone else, I'm not so worried about.

If Henry comes back anywhere near 100 percent, I think we become a bad matchup for the Chiefs.  Their offense can move, but can their defense stop anyone?  Much less a healthy Henry.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Same.  A prolific QB is our worst matchup, and the Bengals, Chiefs, and to a lesser degree Bills have that.  Everyone else, I'm not so worried about.

If Henry comes back anywhere near 100 percent, I think we become a bad matchup for the Chiefs.  Their offense can move, but can their defense stop anyone?  Much less a healthy Henry.

yeah, this feels kind of insane to say and i may end up eating my words buuuuuut all things considered i think i'd....rather see KC than cincy or buffalo???

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah, this feels kind of insane to say and i may end up eating my words buuuuuut all things considered i think i'd....rather see KC than cincy or buffalo???

Again, with the qualifier that Derrick Henry comes in looking like himself, same.

Any of those offenses can put points up on us.  But I know that the Chiefs defense can't stop us.  Bills, maybe.  Bengals, possibly too.  Not the Chiefs.  And if we can run, we can control the clock.

But, who knows?  I mean, we almost lost to the Texans last week.

maybe im feelin this one seed too much

maybe im feelin cocky

maybe

but there isnt a single teammmmmmm that wants to bang the way we bang

we are the most physical team in the NFL

Im not worried about how we match up to ANYONE

cuz nobody hits the way we hit, especially in the trenches

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

maybe im feelin this one seed too much

maybe im feelin cocky

maybe

but there isnt a single teammmmmmm that wants to bang the way we bang

we are the most physical team in the NFL

Im not worried about how we match up to ANYONE

cuz nobody hits the way we hit, especially in the trenches

Don’t even have to feel cocky to say that. We are the trench commanders in these playoffs on paper. 

Will be fun to watch not calling out any specific  matchup I want but…..

my list of teams in the most dangerous order

KC. Experience gives them the edge

Cincy. Can we stop their 1 WR  they also run the ball real well

Buffalo. Balanced 

NE. Well prepared 

LV. Thinking…..

Pitts. Thinking ….