The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

29 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ll say people have way more faith in the Bengals than I do. Don’t get me wrong, they’re a good team but they’re also an inexperienced bunch. I also don’t trust Zac Taylor when it comes to a big game. And don’t count out them just “Bungle” it up.

If the Raiders upset them, I wouldn’t one bit be surprised.

something that kind of shocked me is that they're only 18th in offensive DVOA (i know, i know lol) on the season. they've been on absolute fire lately, but they actually haven't been extremely consistent lately. that gives me hope we could stop them....but burrow + the WRs they have are a huge mismatch for us. we'd really need our DL to show out.

Still not use to this 1st round bye thing lol 

Cant wait for this weekend 

Playoff football is the best 

Really hoping the Pats some how advance

Im not saying it because I think they would be an easy matchup 

Rookie QBs have gave us fits all year 

I just want another crack at them after having to sit through all the crap I had to hear from Pats fans that day 

Would love to knock them off 1 more time 

It’s the playoffs, no game will be easy 

Some interesting teams could be coming to Nashville 

Doubt they win but a Big Ben retirement party could be a possibility 

Jonnu Smith’s return to Nashville

Marcus Mariota’s return to Nashville 

Then you have who some are saying is the next Brady in Burrow 

Cant wait to see how it all plays out 

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Still not use to this 1st round bye thing lol 

Cant wait for this weekend 

Playoff football is the best 

Really hoping the Pats some how advance

Im not saying it because I think they would be an easy matchup 

Rookie QBs have gave us fits all year 

I just want another crack at them after having to sit through all the crap I had to hear from Pats fans that day 

Would love to knock them off 1 more time 

It’s the playoffs, no game will be easy 

Some interesting teams could be coming to Nashville 

Doubt they win but a Big Ben retirement party could be a possibility 

Jonnu Smith’s return to Nashville

Marcus Mariota’s return to Nashville 

Then you have who some are saying is the next Brady in Burrow 

Cant wait to see how it all plays out 

Those people need to relax. Big time.😄

30 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yall are getting me dangerously optimistic about the playoffs this year.

If our triplets stay on the field and are healthy for three games, there is absolutely no reason why this shouldn't be our year. With our style of play(physicality and ball control), Vrabel's ability to coach in big spots, and our ability to have no weaknesses from a matchup standpoint against any of these teams, we have everything in front of us.

To me it will just come down to this. Can Tannehill elevate his game in the moments we need him to, to win. An over the top throw to Julio may be the difference in us winning a Super Bowl (Garoppolo was one throw away from being a super bowl champ). Making the big play in the big spot is huge in the playoffs. Could be Tanny having a big run. Could be an amazing drive. Be clutch.

We have the talent. I really feel we are going to do it this year.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Yall are getting me dangerously optimistic about the playoffs this year.

We should be optimistic. This team had a very tough schedule beating some very good teams and won 12 games despite losing our best player mid season and having numerous other key injuries throughout the season. I still think if we had somewhat decent health throughout the season, there’s at least another 1-2 wins. This coaching job by Vrabel has been outstanding. This team is as healthy right now as you could hope for. They get a week to prepare and recover while the rest of the playoff field beat the hell out of each other. We have home field throughout. We should have all the confidence in the world right now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We should be optimistic. This team had a very tough schedule beating some very good teams and won 12 games despite losing our best player mid season and having numerous other key injuries throughout the season. I still think if we had somewhat decent health throughout the season, there’s at least another 1-2 wins. This coaching job by Vrabel has been outstanding. This team is as healthy right now as you could hope for. They get a week to prepare and recover while the rest of the playoff field beat the hell out of each other. We have home field throughout. We should have all the confidence in the world right now.

That's the thing to me.
We didn't just beat up on Jags, Lions.

We beat the teams everyone claims are the best teams in the league.  (Bills, Colts, Rams, Chiefs).  All beat  in some cases it wasn't even a contest. 
We could very well be one and done. 

But it just doesn't feel that way. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

He did have a pretty good game outside of of a miss and couple bad throws.
If we get this Tanny we should be feeling good about the playoffs.

best game as a titan

the Eli-esque play to NWI was a FRANCHISE moment

needed him more than ever on that drive