Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

Dak was a younger McNabb, you see the trend here. Unfortunately Hurts may peak either this year or next year. Should be a playoff team next year but one and done.

McNabb would of Killed to have a Davonta Smith and Dallas Goedert.

2 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Dak was a younger McNabb, you see the trend here. Unfortunately Hurts may peak either this year or next year. Should be a playoff team next year but one and done.

Other than maybe offensive line, no way. Dak has had the most favorable situation as a QB since entering the league. 

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Other than maybe offensive line, no way. Dak has had the most favorable situation as a QB since entering the league. 

Yeah but I mean, next year is the year to go all in with FAs and just give Hurts the keys, because they ain’t signing Rogers. I think you build all the pieces (if I’m Howie) and then sign or trade for the veteran in 23’ or 24’ if Hurts doesn’t make progress. Philli still two years out from a SB with Hurts or with Rogers for that matter.

Just now, WheatieMan said:

Yeah but I mean, next year is the year to go all in with FAs and just give Hurts the keys, because they ain’t signing Rogers. I think you build all the pieces (if I’m Howie) and then sign or trade for the veteran in 23’ or 24’ if Hurts doesn’t make progress. Philli still two years out from a SB with Hurts or with Rogers for that matter.

I agree with this approach only not with the Dak/McNabb comp.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Was this idiot so concerned over the play clock running on what should of been an incomplete pass with refs, He forgot to shake hands?

Given his game plan , sounds about right.

Your hate for Sirianni but constant defending of Hurts is just so bizarre to me based on what happened on the field.