Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

man its such a shame he's so underwhelming as a player. Jalen hurts is so unbelievably easy to like and root for

Here's hoping he has some miraculous josh allen transformation over the offseason i guess

I mean the two are like polar opposites in terms of what they were coming into the league. The only thing that they had in common was the mobility, and then was just more like an added bonus for Allen.

Given how Sirianni talks about Hurts, they're tied at the hip. Much in the same way Doug and Carson were early on.

Of course things can and usually do change but he's going nowhere anytime soon. Just have to hope like most young QB's, growth is shown from year to year. I honestly think given Hurts work ethic, he'll be better in 2022.

Assuming we get more then 2 receiving targets on offense that is.

I don't see how you can say this team overachieved. We didn't beat a single team we weren't supposed to but we did lose against one we weren't supposed to (NYG). We made the playoffs because any other year we wouldn't have because of the 7 seeds thing. 

We had a streak because our schedule was skewed with playoff teams the first half and bad teams the second half. We might have lost to any of the teams we beat if we played them before this team found its identity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don't see how you can say this team overachieved. We didn't beat a single team we weren't supposed to but we did lose against one we weren't supposed to (NYG). We made the playoffs because any other year we wouldn't have because of the 7 seeds thing. 

We had a streak because our schedule was skewed with playoff teams the first half and bad teams the second half. We might have lost to any of the teams we beat if we played them before this team found its identity. 

We were expected by most to win about 4 games, tops.

Our scoring differential on the season was +84 (discounting the 2nd dallas game)
T-8th in the league.

Imagine that. Another young inexperience QB, team and HC getting completely and utterly overwhelmed in a playoff game. 

Guess Hurts, Sirianni and the Eagles aren't the only ones.

Kyler, Kyler, Kyler. 🙈

Edited by Nabbs4u

12 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Imagine that. Another young inexperience QB, team and HC getting completely and utterly overwhelmed in a playoff game. 

Guess Hurts, Sirianni and the Eagles aren't the only ones.

Kyler, Kyler, Kyler. 🙈

Kyle Murray was being very overrated when they were 8-0 or whatever it was. I've never been very impressed by him. 

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Huh? I didn’t see this yesterday I guess. I’m not sure what the damaged ligaments part really means.

It was said that he had a high ankle sprain from the first Giants game, hence the ligament damage. 

Edited by Broadway Joe

Landon Dickerson has been a pleasant surprise. To think, we wouldn't of known had Seumalo not gotten hurt. 🤷‍♂️

That's back to back years where the back up came in and took the job clearly away from the supposed Starter. Mailata/Dickerson seems to be a hell of a combo.

Wonder if Seumalo switches to RG next season?

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Doug leaves, drafting is immediately better. 🤔

While I've been one of the biggest critics of Doug on talent development and team management in general. To be fair, O-Line has never been the issue with this team. The players that were bust under him continue to look the same.