Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Folesadelphia said:

You're really blaming Sirianni? God, I hope we get a real QB that can actually read the field. Hurts missed wide open receivers and was consistently slow reading the defense. He left at least 14 points on the board.

Did you see his game plan? The one where your best player doesn't see a target in the first 3 QTs? 

I was also talking about him forgetting to shake hands after the game. Read more then 1 post please, thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did you see his game plan? The one where your best player doesn't see a target in the first 3 QTs? 

I was also talking about him forgetting to shake hands after the game. Read more then 1 post please, thanks. 

Was that the game plan? Or did Hurts just not throw him the ball?

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Was that the game plan? Or did Hurts just not throw him the ball?

You honestly believe Jalen Hurts of all people didn't want to throw the ball to his best friend? The one person he spends the most time with apparently on and off the field?

Come on Jeezla 

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

You honestly believe Jalen Hurts of all people didn't want to throw the ball to his best friend? The one person he spends the most time with apparently on and off the field?

Come on Jeezla 

You honestly believe the game plan was to not throw to Smith?

• Like 1

Just now, Eagles27 said:

You honestly believe the game plan was to not throw to Smith?

Did you see anything "ANYTHING" the Bucs CB were doing to not throw Smith the ball? They were 10+ yds off him all hame long like teams use to play Desean?

Instead we're throwing WR screens (shocker) to Reagor and Watkins. Why not Smith? The fact Aikman mentioned this  a dozen or more times in the broadcast says it all. 

I could understand if they were dbl teaming Davonta,  had a shut down CB on him but he was rarely press man to man at the LOS. What Sirianni did 1/2 through the 4th is how the game should of started.

Not wasting 40 minutes before saying  🤔🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did you see anything "ANYTHING" the Bucs CB were doing to not throw Smith the ball? They were 10+ yds off him all hame long like teams use to play Desean?

Instead we're throwing WR screens (shocker) to Reagor and Watkins. Why not Smith? The fact Aikman mentioned this  a dozen or more times in the broadcast says it all. 

I could understand if they were dbl teaming Davonta,  had a shut down CB on him but he was rarely press man to man at the LOS. What Sirianni did 1/2 through the 4th is how the game should of started.

Not wasting 40 minutes before saying  🤔🤔🤔

You have no idea who Hurts was supposed to throw to or who his reads are on some of those plays though lol. Your just saying things that have no reality or backing. 

“There is no way Hurts wouldn’t throw to Smith, they are best buds!”

If your best analysis of the game comes down to that…. Idk what to tell you. 

What I can say for sure is that Hurts was extremely inaccurate today and he was panicked in the pocket all day. Is it puzzling that Smith didn’t get the ball more? Of course, and Sirianni absolutely could have called a better game. That said the execution from the QB position was terrible and I don’t need to make assumptions to claim that. 

• Like 2

You all love just wanting to blame someone for everything. This team was never good enough this season to hang with a team like this. Too much inexperience and not enough talent to hang with Brady and the defending champs. But that doesn’t change the fact that they overachieved and are further along in their development as a team than we all thought at the start of the season. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

You all love just wanting to blame someone for everything. This team was never good enough this season to hang with a team like this. Too much inexperience and not enough talent to hang with Brady and the defending champs. But that doesn’t change the fact that they overachieved and are further along in their development as a team than we all thought at the start of the season. 

While the souls of your post is correct, the reality is the Eagles were in plenty of positions to make plays today and they didn’t. Not to say we should have won, but this game could have at least been competitive. 

Regardless this was a good season and Sirianni showed a lot of positive traits(getting a lot out of our young draft class, completely changing the offense mid season, being resilient after a tough start). Hard not to be excited bout next year with so much draft capital. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Too much inexperience and not enough talent to hang with Brady and the defending champs. But that doesn’t change the fact that they overachieved and are further along in their development as a team than we all thought at the start of the season. 

I don't see anyone really disputing this. I thought we may be able to pull an upset if we ran the ball well, but this result isn't surprising.

The fact that Hurts was horribly inaccurate and made poor decisions in a playoff game just drove home the fact that he probably isn't the guy we want leading this team when we are ready. 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't think we overachieved. We literally didn't beat a single team with a winning record. We just had a extremely fortunate schedule, outside of KC and TB.

2 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

I don't see anyone really disputing this.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think we overachieved. We literally didn't beat a single team with a winning record. We just had a extremely fortunate schedule, outside of KC and TB.

Lol I hate/love it here 

• Like 2