• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean even against the Raiders he played very well in the 4th quarter and brought the team back from a deficit. The defense couldn't get a stop against the Cardinals but Dak got it to a one possession game. The Broncos was a beat down but weren't you guys missing a lot of weapons vs KC? 

That’s actually kinda a Dak special… play really poorly so the team goes down by double digits in the fourth quarter, then put up stats against prevent defenses.   

Reading the past three pages rather interesting.  I guess I am the only one who wants to say my key is how well our OL pass blocks.  IF Dak actually gets time in the pocket to make throws down field with out dodging defenders at his feet or being chased out of the pocket we will win by more then 1 score.  

YES DAK needed to have made more plays in the AZ, TB, and LV game.  BUT DAK was not the reason we lost to AZ, TB and LV.   

I am also willing to say if the sky falls and for some crazy reason that depresses me to no end we should loose. THE NO 1 reason we lost will not be DAK.
AND no I am not saying that every time we loose it is the teams fault and WIN it is because we have Dak.   

and YES Dak did not play that well in the DENVER, KC, and last Giant game. And if the Offense plays like we did those game we loose. 

but Dak did play good in the AZ, 1st Wash SD NO games.  But yes the Offense needs to play better then they did in these games.   

and great in the TB, Philly x 2 Carolina, NE, ATL, LV, 2nd Wash game.

On 1/10/2022 at 1:55 PM, Forge said:

This right here. One of, if not the biggest thing. If the 9ers play a clean game (or at least get offsetting turnovers), they pretty much will compete with anyone. If not, its going to be rough. And the 49ers are a team that turns the ball over a lot and is not known for creating turnovers. 

You guys are a +14, 49ers are a -4. 

ab44931b-f861-4579-80de-57d193397a1a_tex

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 2:54 PM, Forge said:

I think Dak is better than Jimmy, so sadly I expect the niners to lose. 

Cmon guy. You dont think it. You know it with every ounce of your body.

On 1/15/2022 at 1:57 AM, The_Slamman said:

That is easily the most deceptive stat line ever.  Dak was the main cause for losses to AZ, LV and KC.  And two games against the eagles (one of which against all second and third stringers) skew everything.

You still believe in trenches right? 

If so, you might be interested to know that during Daks "slump" our OL dropped from #3 on the season to #24. How do you drop 21 spots in 6 weeks? You play worse than the literal worst OL in the entire NFL over that period. 

Just food for thought. Might give you some ammo for why Zeke also turned into a pumpkin. 

16 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Alright Cowboys fans, about 30 or so hours until game time. 

What is the confidence level from 1-10?

It was a solid 8 when the game was announced. I think we are a much better team from top to bottom. I dont think you have nearly the talent or coaching. 

But then I had to listen to the media and reddit for the past 6 days tell me the 9ers are going to crush us. How you guys are a terrible match up. How we are cursed. On and on, everywhere I looked. It was enough for doubt to creep in on just about anyone. But me. Now I am at a 9 that we will beat you. Especially because Kittle was a dumb dumb who should have kept his mouth shut. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, D82 said:

Alright. It's my birthday. Dallas hasn't won a Super Bowl since I turned 5, I'm 32 now. Please, for the love of god and all that is holy, go the distance and win a Super Bowl this year - please? 

Would be nice and I think this is there best team since the Romo team that was the number one seed. They have a balance a good offense and defense along with good assistant coaches. Kicker and Mcarthy I believe is the reason they won’t get there. 

Edited by cromagnum

35 minutes ago, D82 said:

Alright. It's my birthday. Dallas hasn't won a Super Bowl since I turned 5, I'm 32 now. Please, for the love of god and all that is holy, go the distance and win a Super Bowl this year - please? 

Happy Birthday. I got you a playoff victory as a present.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, D82 said:

Matts coming back is probably bad luck for this.

Also, you share a birthday with the great Joe Flacco.

• Like 1