Wildcard Round GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

What a horrendous ending by this game. I can't believe how bad they played. Takes away from the win.

We should have won by at least 10+. 

Don't feel good about going forward at all with the way this team tried their DARNEST to give the game away. F this team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What a horrendous ending by this game. I can't believe how bad they played. Takes away from the win.

Don't feel good about going forward at all with the way this team tried their DARNEST to give the game away. F this team.

Getting blown out in Lambeau no chance whatsoever. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I know we won, but that was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. Both teams played like morons and McCarthy and Shanahan were awful. 

On to GB I guess. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's the NFL J. For all we know the 49ers could play fabulous in Lambeau next week. Just be happy for the win homeslice. Winning on the road, in the playoffs is tough. 

• Like 1

Alright, onto the next one. I can't remember the last game I was THIS disgusted from. If only Jimmy hits Aiyuk, the game is likely over there. Jimmy and the STs was so freaking bad and I can't ignore Shanny's BS either. Outsmarted himself TWICE. 

This is a game you should win by double digits. SMH. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

That's the NFL J. For all we know the 49ers could play fabulous in Lambeau next week. Just be happy for the win homeslice. Winning on the road, in the playoffs is tough. 

Oh I will get over it soon but not right now lol. This team is so damn talented but they just do so many dumb things. This core has been together for too long to do this crap. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh I will get over it soon but not right now lol. This team is so damn talented but they just do so many dumb things. This core has been together for too long to do this crap. 

Maybe next week Jimmy will want to make a point to play well since he's the Niners 3rd QB choice in the stadium behind Aaron Rodgers & Trey Lance. Hopefully he takes issue with being 3rd fiddle but I doubt it as the offense will barely find the endzone again and the Packers offense will not fool around the same way the Cowboys did today.