Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Can we get him while keeping Midds, Brogdon, Parker and Bledsoe? (Obviously Giannis too)

We can financially, yes. Something like Henson, Delly, DJW and picks. However, that's not a great package lol. Would say we could include Thon instead of DJW but DeAndre and Marshall Plumlee would be our only Cs. 

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

We can financially, yes. Something like Henson, Delly, DJW and picks. However, that's not a great package lol. Would say we could include Thon instead of DJW but DeAndre and Marshall Plumlee would be our only Cs. 

You easily trade Thon to get DeAndre.

There's a ton of centers that are free agents that are at least better than Plumlee. Hell isn't Bogut a free agent? You can trade for Salah Mejri too. Hopefully a 2nd rounder will do.

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

You easily trade Thon to get DeAndre.

There's a ton of centers that are free agents that are at least better than Plumlee. Hell isn't Bogut a free agent? You can trade for Salah Mejri too. Hopefully a 2nd rounder will do.

I'm not saying we wouldn't/shouldn't. If we did that deal, we'd run with DeAndre and Giannis at C with Plumlee/other street FA filling in the left over minutes.

10 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

What about Telly over Henson? That's an expiring deal isn't it? Probably be more valuable than Henson for a few more years to a rebuilding team.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What about Telly over Henson? That's an expiring deal isn't it? Probably be more valuable than Henson for a few more years to a rebuilding team.

Telly has another year on his deal and he might be done. Not sure anyone would trade for someone they know won't pass a physical.

Could feasibly do Teletovic, Dellavedova and Thon for DeAndre. Pretty sure those contracts match up really well.

7 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Telly has another year on his deal and he might be done. Not sure anyone would trade for someone they know won't pass a physical.

Gotcha, maybe Snell? Only other guy I can think of. Although trading Henson and bringing back Bogut would be a pretty awesome story.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Gotcha, maybe Snell? Only other guy I can think of. Although trading Henson and bringing back Bogut would be a pretty awesome story.

I really don't want to trade Snell. Don't really care about his contract. He's a good teammate and fills his role well. He's the least of the "bad contracts" that I'm worried about.

I mentioned in the Blake Griffin thread that the current stat of the Pistons roster looks... incomplete to say the least from a guard perspective and I'd expect another move in some shape.

An rumors are already begging... starting in Utah with Rodney Hood.

https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2018/1/30/16950434/2018-nba-trade-deadline-pistons-reportedly-pursuing-rodney-hood

Not sure what the Pistons can package together for him.

50 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

I mentioned in the Blake Griffin thread that the current stat of the Pistons roster looks... incomplete to say the least from a guard perspective and I'd expect another move in some shape.

An rumors are already begging... starting in Utah with Rodney Hood.

https://www.detroitbadboys.com/2018/1/30/16950434/2018-nba-trade-deadline-pistons-reportedly-pursuing-rodney-hood

Not sure what the Pistons can package together for him.

Kennard, especially if they view Mitchell as a PG.

Man, Cleveland needs to make a move bad. Outside of Lebron I'm now seeing anything tonight. Kevin Love did get hurt and might have a broken hand, but a move for at least DeAndre Jordan almost for sure needs to be made at this point if they're serious about a championship. Can't let this type of Pistons squad score 33 on you in the 1st.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I can't see any scenario that the Bucks can get DeAndre Jordan unless nobody is anything semi-worthwhile.

As mentioned below, Thon would be the headline of the package, we'd probably have some picks and DJ Wilson as well as salary balancing players. Jordan is a rental, if that's not good enough, I'll gladly take Dedmon at a reduced cost. I'm not giving up anything substantial for half a season of Jordan.

^^we really shouldn't go after jordan. just get someone like o'quinn or dedmon.

i was pro jordan before, but i've softened a ton on that stance. we shouldn't not be giving up picks and possible role players. we need a better bench. as long as we have a center who can rebound and play some defense, we're fine. we don't need a super expensive one.

Archived