2022 Head Coach Thread

LORK88

19 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

What a joke.....Lovie is nothing more than Culley with a proven track record of failing....why????? Hes 63 years old, this is another move that says we want to tank and find a coach in a few years. I much rather would have preferred rolling the dice with something crazy like McCown. this is not going to end well. And hiring Pep doesn't do anything for the offense. If we are hiring Lovie, we really need a real OC

Lovie led a team to a Super Bowl and is way more qualified than Culley, so let’s not act like they are one in the same.

Also, Pep potentially running the offense instead of Kelly is a big improvement. Instead of someone like McCown where no one is interested in him besides the Texans, Pep is actually sought after in the league so if he stays onboard to be OC that’s a win I think.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Lets just hire Culley back. Why did we fire the guy if we were just gonna keep the same staff. 

Yeah, seems as if this wasn’t a very well thought out plan…

But, that’s Nick Caserio for you.

Hiring Lovie wouldn't be so bad if the Texans hadn't botched this entire situation. A competent owner would be holding their GM accountable for this if it fails once again. 

And it will fail. I actually Like Lovie but I don't see him or anyone else succeding with the structure that is in place on Kirby. 

• Like 1