NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

That all aside, Dallas would have been wise to avoid that situation in the first place. That I can say

You got a point. But if Jimmy waits another second before he sneaks for everyone to get set this situation would have never come up anyways and the game is over.

But hey, it was such a weird finish, we get to talk about it. That's the fun !

Edited by NinerFever
  • Like 2

I dont care what you guys say, I love Dak:

And you all know deep in your heart, you hate the reffing just as much as he does. Though I do think that virtually every call was correct this game. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And you all know deep in your heart, you hate the reffing just as much as he does. 

Is Dak dealing with an undisclosed injury? Just looked extremely tough for him to put any type of juice on his throws.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Is Dak dealing with an undisclosed injury? Just looked extremely tough for him to put any type of juice on his throws.

Not that I am aware of. And he threw some heaters, so I am not sure I agree with your stance either. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And you all know deep in your heart, you hate the reffing just as much as he does. Though I do think that virtually every call was correct this game. 

Potentially hot take here: I actually do not want people to throw objects at the refs, even if they make bad calls sometimes (and in this case didn't even do that....so Dak doesn't even have any angle here at all)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JiffyJag said:

Potentially hot take here: I actually do not want people to throw objects at the refs, even if they make bad calls sometimes (and in this case didn't even do that....so Dak doesn't even have any angle here at all)

The frustration with the refs has been brewing all season. I honestly dont think the refs did a bad job this game. My only complaint is that on 3 separate occasions, not just the last play, they were soooo slow setting the ball. But in the grand scheme of things that is very minor. 

But in many games this season that we could/should have won; the refs interjected themselves when they had no reason to. It was very frustrating. 

Just now, TheGame316 said:

Cowboys were #1 in the league in both penalties and yards in 2021

So, Was it 18 cases of "Bad Refs" or are maybe the Cowboys just stupid and undisciplined?

The Cowboys also would've had 40 more seconds to score a TD if Randy Gregory hadn't decided to tackle a guy for no reason and get a defensive holding penalty on the 9ers last drive. 

• Like 2