NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, Apparition said:

The Cowboys truly are America's Team - an embarrassing mess that's living off a reputation earned multiple generations ago. 

Ah yes, going 12-5 and narrowly losing a playoff game is the same as an embarrassing mess. Have you perhaps watched the Jaguars play football?

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol. Had they let him spike the ball he would have had a play from the 30. It was well executed by Dak and the offense. The ref literally bodied him and made him drop the ball before he could spike it. How can you not see this stuff?

And you can't understand that the ref has to touch the ball ? Not Dak, not the center.. the ref !

• Like 4

Lol. Had they let him spike the ball he would have had a play from the 30. It was well executed by Dak and the offense. The ref literally bodied him and made him drop the ball before he could spike it. How can you not see this stuff?

They have to touch the ball, you learn as an 8 year old to hand the ball to the ref. Dallas and 9ers had a suck off but Mike McCarthy sucks marginally more than Jimmy G so Jerry J is crying tonight

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Dak had to go down way sooner on the QB run. It was poor IQ by Dak.

He literally would have been able to spike the ball if the official didn’t completely blow it. Certainly had an interesting approach to getting the football.

Edited by NoFlyZone

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I don't either. Ridiculous play call and lack of awareness. But the ref needed to be ready and he wasn't.

If Dak had done literally anything to facilitate a quick and easy set for the ref, they would've got a play off.

• Like 2

If its so smart then why don't more teams do it? That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen and Dak is a complete coward for accepting that playcall. Any QB worth their paycheck tells the coach no.

Just now, pwny said:

The ref has to to start the play behind Dak. The ref does not know the play call, so he has to stand back making sure there isn’t holding. The ref is not a professional athlete making $20M a year. Of course he’s going to take a bit to get there.

He was slow getting things set the whole game though. It wasn't this one play. I get it. The play was insane. Dak had no awareness on the play. They deserved to lose. But the ref needed to be more ready than he was. That's all I'm saying.

Literally bodied Dak and made him drop the ball before he could spike it. Not to mention the disparity in how that game was called. Hard to survive 15 penalties.

Pretty sure the refs didn't commit the penalties... Dak cannot snap a ball that isn't touched into play by the official...

The playcall was dumb. Dallas didn't deserve to win and this was EASILY the best officiated game of the postseason so far.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I see a number of Eagles fans trash talking the Cowboys in here.  I'm not sure how you get to do that. 

yeah the Cowboys actually have a lot of talent and are good team held back by coaching. The Eagles have no nearly enough the talent and were not on the same level this year.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

THE. REF. HAS. TO. SPOT. THE. BALL!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7