NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I see a number of Eagles fans trash talking the Cowboys in here.  I'm not sure how you get to do that. 

How many Eagles fans were saying they were gonna win the Super Bowl? At the end of the day does it really matter how you lose? They both went one and done. This season was a total failure for Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm not complaining about the call. I said the ref should've been ready and he wasn't. That's it. Try and keep up bud 😂

But is the ref being ready to spot the ball while running to catch up to the play because the Cowboys didn't leave enough time really in the SPIRIT of the rule, or just the letter?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He literally would have been able to kneel in the playoff formation had the Cowboys not messed up a bunch of times before that. 

Cowboys didn't get screwed, they shot themselves in the foot then stepped in a pile of ****. You don't often see both.

Agreed, though it is absolutely maddening how penalized this team is year to year. 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

We weren't expected to beat the defending SB Champs at Home.

The Cowboys entire organization from the top down to the most die hard of fans thought, yet again. We Dem Boys! We're winning the SB.

25 years and counting.

True, but us old guys remember the days when they were pretty tough to beat.  Actually, I can remember two different decades when that was the case.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He was slow getting things set the whole game though. It wasn't this one play. I get it. The play was insane. Dak had no awareness on the play. They deserved to lose. But the ref needed to be more ready than he was. That's all I'm saying.

If he was slow all game, maybe the play calling should take that into account before running a play that requires him to not be slow else the clock runs out. 

• Like 3

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe I should clarify. 

I don't see how you get to do that with any credibility or class.

Right cause YOU are the one who gets to dictate what people celebrate.

Not a single Eagles fan believed we had a real shot today. We lost. Oh well. Watching the Cowgirls go down like that is as sweet of a thing as we could have seen today.

But ya... I don't care. I haven't seen anyone being rude to posters or fans. Just people enjoying a loss from a division rival who we hate. Get over yourself.  

• Like 1

Just now, EvilenFroggen said:

But is the ref being ready to spot the ball while running to catch up to the play because the Cowboys didn't leave enough time really in the SPIRIT of the rule, or just the letter?

Who cares? You're going to be thinking about me either way.

Edited by Bullet Club

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Right cause YOU are the one who gets to dictate what people celebrate.

Not a single Eagles fan believed we had a real shot today. We lost. Oh well. Watching the Cowgirls go down like that is as sweet of a thing as we could have seen today.

But ya... I don't care. I haven't seen anyone being rude to posters or fans. Just people enjoying a loss from a division rival who we hate. Get over yourself.  

Whatever.  I'm not interested in making a big deal of it.  Moving on...

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

To be fair, I am a WFT fan, have zero room to say anything, but the way that some fans acting like they got robbed is completely erroneous.

I am just a happy division rival that both teams got knocked out.

As a Saints fan who witnessed the 2018 NFCCG, I will never not laugh at bad calls any more. If your team gets screwed by a bad call it's probably because you deserved it.

And as it relates to this game: I will always find great humor in a horribly sloppy game getting the "damn refs!" treatment by the fans who lost.

• Like 2